i'm trying to setup a restful webservice using Apex 4.2 and Apex Listener 2, but i have problems regarding german unlaute in the json response.
To see if its a configuration error on my side, i did setup an exmaple on apex.oracle.com and there i get the same results.
I added a now row to the table emp, with just the ename as 'öäü'.
Please see the example at http://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/dwtest/getEmp/
The result looks like this:
The interesting fact is that i sometimes get the desired output, but its net reproducible to me. As browser i tested Firefox, Chrome, IE9 and Opera.
I wonder if i configured something wrong in my browsers or in apex.
If you would like to take a look at the webservide use these credentials:
Thanks for help in advance.