This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
I am using SQL developer version 3.0.02 Build MAIN 02.83 and also followed the steps given below for migration.
Also note sybase JTDS driver not installed in the SQL developer as we are doing offline migration.
1) Tools --> Migration --> Migration Wizard
2) Setup Repository
3) Project name given and output directory given
4) Source Database mode given as "offline" and provided offline capture source file as "sybase15.ocp"
5) In capture tab source database provided
6) Finally clicked Finish button to start capturing of offline data model
Then got error msg as "Capturing CONNECTION /tmp/sybase15: FAILED : Database Migration : FAILED" in the MIGRLOG repository table.
In migration projects tab we find the project name but "Captured Database Objects" showing as empty.
Above are the steps done in the steps 5 of initial post.
Pls let me know if any other info required.
I have investigated and foud that the following info
The table MD_CONNECTIONS has the column named DBURL containing the data as "/tmp/sybase15" and all other columns value are null incase of offline database capture.
Pls advise if anyone has knowledge about table MD_CONNECTIONS and column DBURL of SQL developer.