1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 6, 2013 9:35 AM by vamseeg RSS

Harvesting of files(xsd/wsdl etc) not working

ArpitSamson
      Hi Everyone,

I am trying to Harvest the files and directories of BPEL projects through putty

The command I am using is:-

*./harvest.sh -url http://172.18.79.90:7101/oer1 -user admin -password v2_1.G+NTr3az8thaGGJBn0vwPg==*
      -file /home/oracle/SOAApplication/SOABpelProject/xsd/Employee.xsd

here v2_1.G+NTr3az8thaGGJBn0vwPg== is the password generated in HarvesterSettings.xml file after running ./encrypt.sh file

but I am getting the below error:-

com.oracle.oer.sync.framework.MetadataIntrospectionException: com.oracle.oer.sync.framework.MetadataIntrospectionException: Unable to read plugin file: /home/oracle/soa_new/repository111/core/tools/solutions/11.1.1.6.0-OER-Harvester/harvester/./plugins/task.introspector
      at com.oracle.oer.sync.framework.MetadataManager.init(MetadataManager.java:310)
      at com.oracle.oer.sync.framework.Introspector.<init>(Introspector.java:201)
      at com.oracle.oer.sync.framework.Introspector.main(Introspector.java:428)
      Caused by: com.oracle.oer.sync.framework.MetadataIntrospectionException: Unable to read plugin file: /home/oracle/soa_new/repository111/core/tools/solutions/11.1.1.6.0-OER-Harvester/harvester/./plugins/task.introspector
      at com.oracle.oer.sync.framework.impl.DefaultPluginManager.processIntrospector(DefaultPluginManager.java:127)
      at com.oracle.oer.sync.framework.impl.DefaultPluginManager.<init>(DefaultPluginManager.java:73)
      at com.oracle.oer.sync.framework.MetadataManager.init(MetadataManager.java:308)
      *... 2 more*
      Caused by: com.oracle.oer.sync.framework.MetadataIntrospectionRuntimeException: Error: Unable to find asset type in OER: 898dd147-3680-11de-bee0-79d657a0a2b0.  Please make sure that the Harvester Solution Pack is installed in OER.
      at com.oracle.oer.sync.framework.MetadataManager.putAssetType(MetadataManager.java:213)
      at com.oracle.oer.sync.framework.impl.DefaultPluginManager.processIntrospector(DefaultPluginManager.java:104)
      *... 4 more*

can anyone please help me in resolving the issue???