8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2013 11:20 AM by MaribelQuiroz111 RSS

data about other table un TabularForm

MaribelQuiroz111
      hello
      I have a problem and I need help
      in other post could solve my problem: sum 2 items from a TABULARFORM in a third item
      I need some similar
      how do that mi TabularForm fills with date the other table.....

for example this is my query

select
      "SECCION_ORIGEN",
      "T_DOC",
      "SERIE",
      "NRO_DOCUMENTO",
      "NRO_ITEM",
      "IDORG_ARTICULO",
      "SKU_ARTICULO",
      "IDARTICULO",
      "IDARTICULO_ITEM",
      "CANTIDAD",
      "IDORG_OC",
      "TIPO_OC",
      "NRO_OC",
      "IDMONEDA",
      "COSTO_UNITARIO",
      "COSTO_TOTAL",
      "ESTADO"
      from "#OWNER#"."MOVS_ALM_ARTICULOS_ITEMS"

I want that when i put some value in SKU_ARTICULO and i put TAB the items "IDARTICULO" and "IDARTICULO_ITEM" get values from the table ARTICULOS
      pleasee if someone know how did this i appreciate this

thnks :D
        • 1. Re: data about other table un TabularForm
          Howard (... in Training)
          Hi 997648,

As no one else has responded, let me try to help. Patience please as I seem to work slowly.

But first a few preliminaries. Could we get you to go into your forum profile and change your current "handle" to a name. (I'm Howard.) And it will often help to get a better answer the more we know about your APEX set-up. Can you tell us this info.

Full APEX version
          Full DB/version/edition/host OS
          Web server architecture (EPG, OHS or APEX listener/host OS)
          Browser(s) and version(s) used
          Theme(s) used
          Template(s) used
          Region/item type(s): report, chart, html, ...

That said, I'm confused on a few details.
          You say
          I want that when i put some value in SKU_ARTICULO and i put TAB the items "IDARTICULO" and "IDARTICULO_ITEM" get values from the table ARTICULOS
          I think "i put TAB" means to press some BUTTON -- perhaps some on-screen button. Before you press the button, you want the values for IDARTICULO" and "IDARTICULO_ITEM" to be blank but after you press the button you want them filled in on the screen. Right?

Howard
          • 2. Re: data about other table un TabularForm
            MaribelQuiroz111
            hello
            thanks for answering
            My name is Maribel, i dont know how change mi name: 997648 to Maribel

I use Application Express 4.2.0.00.27

yes I refer a TAB_BUTTON in APEX i think that is "onBlur()"
            so so i has been reading I need one procedure in AJAX and a Function in my tabular form and in my field SKU_ARTICULO place a call to function with onBlur()

But i dont know how do all this...
            my procedure LLENAR_ARTICULOS

declare
            narticulos number(10);
            begin
            select idarticulo
            from lotes_articulos
            into narticulos
            where sku_articuo = :g_art_id;
            sys.htp.p(idarticulo);
            end;
            but here I need put this

select idarticulo, idarticulo_item
            into narticulos , narticulos_item
            from lotes_articulos
            I dont know how return 2 values

And my function

function valorSku(pThis)
            {
            var vRow = pThis.id.substr(pThis.id.indexOf('_')+1);

var obt= new htmldb_Get(null,html_GetElement('pFlowId').value,'APPLICATION_PROCESS=LLENAR_ARTICULOS',0); --here i think that I call procedure...
            var art = getValue(pThis.id); -- I dont know

obt.add('G_ART_ID',art);
            var greturn = obt.get();

html_GetElement('f08_'+vRow).value = greturn ; --put the value
            }
            really i dont understand what I do here

in my SKU_ARTICULO in Element Attributes: onBlur="valorSku(this);"
            • 3. Re: data about other table un TabularForm
              Howard (... in Training)
              Maribel,

To change the handle. Please go into the Welcome, 997648 box in the upper right-hand side of this screen and click "Your Control Panel" which is underlined. This will go to a page with a "Your Control Panel" box below this first box. In that second box at the right of the "Your Profile" line will be "(edit)" underlined. Click on that and (eventually) a page will open to "Edit User Profile". If you look thru the threads in this forum you will see all kinds of names and descriptions (ex., APEX Guru) of the posters.

Note: After you do this it seems like it can be several hours before the change appears in the threads.

Now .. I'll go look at your reply.

Howard
              • 4. Re: data about other table un TabularForm
                MaribelQuiroz111
                about now?

say this:You have successfully updated your profile. For Oracle Blogs, and Oracle Wiki, your handle will be updated the next time you login, for Oracle Forums, it may take up to 6 hours to reflect the changes. Thank you for your patience.

Edited by: 997648 on 08-abr-2013 10:53
                • 5. Re: data about other table un TabularForm
                  Howard (... in Training)
                  Yes, I see. You want values filled when the user TABs out of the item. I think you can set up a Dynamic Action for the item. Did you say what item it was that triggers this?

Oh. In this code
                  declare
                    narticulos number(10);
                  begin
                    select idarticulo
                      from lotes_articulos
                      into narticulos 
                  sys.htp.p(idarticulo);
                  end;
                  shouldn't INTO come before "from lotes_articulos"?

To your question. I've not done much with javascript and APEX. You might want to look at the things in this tutorial unless you are familiar with them already. http://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=44785:24:4804538436515:::24:P24_CONTENT_ID,P24_PREV_PAGE:5711,24 These features are in APEX 4.1 and up. "In APEX, Dynamic Actions provide developers with a way to define client-side behavior declaratively without the need to know JavaScript. Using a simple wizard, developers can select a page item, a condition, enter a value, and select an action (for example, Show, Hide, Enable, and Disable). Previously, this involved hand crafting JavaScript and AJAX but now many Dynamic Actions require zero coding using the built-in wizards."

I think what you have is closer to what I see here: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E14373_01/appdev.32/e13363/javascript.htm in the section near Figure 10-3 Edit Page Attributes Icon. And that's okay but it's the older approach from APEX 3.2 to do these things.

This doesn't help much, I apologize. If you could put an example up on apex.oracle.com, that might help others to help you. If you want to protect your real email, get a throw away email and make a dummy password for setting up the workspace so you don't reveal the real email.

(more) To display code formatted in these threads, place it between two lowercase {noformat}
                  {noformat} tags.  So it will look like {noformat}
                  ... code goes here ...
                  {noformat}.  But it will display as the code above does.   See: https://forums.oracle.com/forums/help.jspa 

Regards,
                  Howard

Edited by: Howard (... in Training) on Apr 8, 2013 2:27 PM                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
                  • 6. Re: data about other table un TabularForm
                    MaribelQuiroz111
                    hello
                    this turorial isn't for tabular forms....
                    thanks for your idea... but I still don't have a solution

I'm sorry if you don't understand me but... i'm bad in english...

Edited by: MaribelQuiroz111 on 10-abr-2013 14:19
                    • 7. Re: data about other table un TabularForm
                      MaribelQuiroz111
                      lo consegui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I'm happy I resolveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

with this blog :') my tear of happiness

http://fiat128nl.blogspot.com/2012/11/ajax-inside-tabular-form.html

Edited by: MaribelQuiroz111 on 11-abr-2013 14:11