This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I am going to answer my own question as I have had some help from an SR.
Here's what I had to do to get it to work:
- Download the 32 bit client (both these packages)
- Instant Client Package - Basic: All files required to run OCI, OCCI, and JDBC-OCI applications
- Instant Client Package - ODBC: Additional libraries for enabling ODBC applications
- Extract both to the same folder and run the odbc_install.exe
- Download and Install the 32 bit ODAC
- Create a TNSNames.ora file and set the env variable TNS_ADMIN
- Open ODC and Configure a new "other" database connection
- Choose “Oracle Provider for OLE DB” and set the database as the same name in the TNSNames.ora file
- Initialise the database
Hope this is helpful to someone else.