This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
For iStore you can setup specialty site based price lists and/or customer account level price lists.
To setup the customer account level price lists -
Set the profile option "IBE: Use Customer Account Price List" at the site level to Yes.
Link the customer to the price list -
1. Login to Oracle Forms and select Receivables Manager responsibility.
2. Navigate to Customers > Standard.
3. Select an account based on Customer Name, Account Number, or Organization Number.
4. Press the Find button and select an address from the popup window; select Ok.
5. Select the Order Management tab.
6. Enter the appropriate price list in the Price List field, and save the form.
7. Bounce the middle-tier and Web Cache servers.
Oracle iStore Implementation and Administration Guide Release 12.1 (Part No. E13575-06)
Chapter 10 Implementing Pricing
Section Implementing Customer Account Price Lists
You can setup modifiers for Customer (ie Customer Name) and Store (Minisite_ID) on the price list(s)
For this setup you would need to set both "IBE: Use Customer Account Price List" and "IBE: Use Price List Associated with Specialty Site" to No.
Edited by: user702249 on Apr 10, 2013 6:56 PM