3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2013 7:51 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

RW-50015: ERROR ..HTTP listener is not responding

Ankur ...
      Hi Experts,

I'm a newbei to Oracle EBS R12, I was in a process of installing R12 (12.1.1.9 ) on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.0 (64 bit).

R12 Rapidwiz Postinstall Steps Http, Login page, Virtual directory, JSP, Help Page Fails with RW-50015

After installation, the database checks were fine and the database & listener processes are running fine.

When i try to start the application services manually it show this error

[applmgr@oracleupk scripts]$ ./adstrtal.sh

You are running adstrtal.sh version 120.15

Enter the APPS username: apps

Enter the APPS password:

adstrtal.sh: Database connection could not be established. Either the database is down or the APPS credentials supplied are wrong.

USAGE: adstrtal.sh <appsusername/appspassword>

adstrtal.sh: exiting with status 1

I crosschecked apps credentials are right and database is up and running.
      SQL> conn apps/*****
      Connected.
      SQL> sho user
      USER is "APPS"

I crosschecked Database and listener of D/B both are running.

[oracle@oracleupk ~]$ ps -ef | grep tns
      oracle 13923 1 0 Apr05 ? 00:00:00 /u01/db_top/db/tech_st/11.1.0/bin/tnslsnr PROD -inherit

SQL> !ps -ef | grep smon
      oracle 5571 1 0 03:49 ? 00:00:01 ora_smon_PROD

While trying to connect to sqlplus through applmgr user i get the following error.
      [applmgr@oracleupk PROD_oracleupk]$ sqlplus

sqlplus: error while loading shared libraries: libclntsh.so.10.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I reviewed the installation doc to make sure all OS software packages and pre-req are installed as per [ID 761566.1]

While investigating the issue, i found that the post install steps fails mainly because of missing gcc-* rpm package. But it is already installed in my case.

[oracle@oracleupk ~]$ rpm -qa gcc*
      gcc-c++-4.4.7-3.el6.x86_64
      gcc-4.4.7-3.el6.x86_64

I have followed these metalink notes but still issue persists, Please assist me so that i can finish up the installation before deadline. :(

Adcfgclone Fails With Error While Loading Shared Libraries: libclntsh.so.10.1 [ID 736410.1]
      Installing Rel 12.0.4 Ebuisines Suite autoconfig fails with: sqlplus: error while loading shared libraries: libclntsh.so.10.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory [ID 579254.1]