1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 15, 2013 2:01 PM by Mahendra

List Price in Item Master Versus Item Costs

user4900482
      Hi,

I am wondering what is the difference between the List Price field in Item Master and then the item costs where it shows the mat overhead and base cost for the part? Is the List Price field manually set or do you need to do a roll-up or such of item costs and the list price get's updated.

I believe when you create a req the list price is what shows up on the req?

Thanks!
      Jim
        • 1. Re: List Price in Item Master Versus Item Costs
          Mahendra
          user4900482 wrote:
          Hi,

I am wondering what is the difference between the List Price field in Item Master and then the item costs where it shows the mat overhead and base cost for the part? Is the List Price field manually set or do you need to do a roll-up or such of item costs and the list price get's updated.

I believe when you create a req the list price is what shows up on the req?

Thanks!
          Jim
          List price is the price which was agreed with supplier..yes this shows up when u create req or PO..yes it should be manual set
          Item costs is the cost incurred when you have manufactured it..which can be derived from the roll up of the components used..the resource user..material overheard's etc..

HTH
          Mahendra