This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Login to an employee facing / high interactivity application as a Siebel Administrator. Then:
1. Site Map > Administration - Server Configuration > Servers
2. In the middle applet query for the application object manager you wish to change
3. In the bottom applet select the Parameters tab
4. Query for Sec*
5. Change the following parameters:
SecAdptMode = DB
SecAdptName = DBSecAdpt
6. Make sure you step off the second record so it saves.
7. Check your eapps.cfg / eapps_sia.cfg file for the application object manger. You may need to specifically add AnonUser and AnonPassword parameters to the [callcenter_enu] (or whatever langauge) section if your default AnonUser does not exist as a database user.
8. Stop and restart things.
That should bring that application object manager up in DBSecAdpt authenticated mode.
Hope that helps.
Stevan - Oracle