This content has been marked as final. Show 12 replies
I followed these instructions and got the authentication setup with in one of my six applications, but don't know how to do the rest. After doing these steps I get the error. I have been trying to educate myself via Google on setting up the partner or whatever it is I need to do now, but I'm not "gettin' it."
Setting Up Oracle Application Server Single Sign-On To set up Oracle Application Server
1. On the Workspace home page, click the Application Builder icon.
2. Select an application.
3. On the Application home page, click Shared Components.
The Shared Components page appears.
4. Under Security, select Authentication Schemes.
5. On the Authentication Schemes page, click Create.
6. Select Based on a pre-configured scheme from the gallery and click Next.
7. Under Name:
a. Name - Enter the name used to reference the authentication scheme by other
b. Scheme Type - Select Oracle Application Server Single Sign-On.
8. Fill in the appropriate fields.
9. To learn more about a specific field, see item Help.
When help is available, the item label changes to red when you pass your cursor
over it and the cursor changes to an arrow and question mark. See "About
Field-Level Help" on page 1-13.
10. Click Create.
There is a Support note on My Oracle Support with ID 562807.1 that discusses how to setup and configure the SSO SDK on your instance.
While you mention the steps that you may have performed within the Application Builder, for the authentication scheme of one of your applications - that will never work unless you have first installed the SSO SDK on your APEX instance and registered with the Oracle Login Server (and subsequently registered the APEX instance as the 'partner application' on your APEX instance).
Again...this is in Document ID 562807.1 - that's the place I recommend you start.
I hope this helps.