1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 18, 2013 4:47 AM by fac586 RSS

Show region on page submit

meedo1
      I have two HTML regions.

In first I have text field and submit button with name "P2_SEARCH".
      Second region is set to "Conditional", condition is set to "Request = Expression 1" and Expression 1 is "P2_SEARCH".

I want show second region when the button in first region is clicked and form is sent. Is this correct procedure?

Application is
      http://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=4234234

Data for login
      Workspace: meedo
      User: myselfko@gmail.com
      Pass: meedo

Application name: Conditions
        • 1. Re: Show region on page submit
          fac586
          >

Welcome to the forum: please read the FAQ and forum sticky threads (if you haven't done so already), and update your profile with a real handle instead of "1000850 ".

When you have a problem you'll get a faster, more effective response by including as much relevant information as possible upfront. This should include:

<li>Full APEX version
          <li>Full DB/version/edition/host OS
          <li>Web server architecture (EPG, OHS or APEX listener/host OS)
          <li>Browser(s) and version(s) used
          <li>Theme
          <li>Template(s)
          <li>Region/item type(s) (making particular distinction as to whether a "report" is a standard report, an interactive report, or in fact an "updateable report" (i.e. a tabular form)
          I have two HTML regions.

In first I have text field and submit button with name "P2_SEARCH".
          Second region is set to "Conditional", condition is set to "Request = Expression 1" and Expression 1 is "P2_SEARCH".

I want show second region when the button in first region is clicked and form is sent. Is this correct procedure?
          <tt>REQUEST</tt> is cleared after page accept processing on the submitted page/before page show processing on the branch target.

To make a <tt>REQUEST</tt> value available during page show processing, set the Request attribute in the branch or URL. Use the <tt>&REQUEST.</tt> substitution string to reuse the current request value, or set it to whatever literal value or substitution string you require.