1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 19, 2013 10:50 AM by Brandye Barrington-Oracle RSS

Re: 11g OCM Exam Price

Hi Marco ,

I would like to ask if its possible to schedule a special schedule for the OCM exam? For example, I am in the Philippines and the nearest exam site for me that wont require visa is HK and Singapore. However, based on the Oracle scheudule, the next exam schedule with be on May 2013 of which I am not ready. Do I have to wait for the next schedule ( which is most likely next year ) or can I request to have an schedule that are not listed in the site?

Hope you can help me with my inquiry.

• 1. Re: 11g OCM Exam Price
          Brandye Barrington-Oracle
          These exams are actually scheduled through Oracle University, as they use training facilities rather than Pearson VUE test centers. It is doubtful that you can get a date added on your own, but you may want to contact Oracle University http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=225 and ask about the possibility of getting a date added. One thing they have to consider is how many people will register. They have a minimum number of participants required in order to run an event. Typically, you can register your interest in an event and when they get enough interest, they'll add one. Since there is already an event scheduled, I'm not sure how that would work, so give them a call and talk to them about it.

Brandye Barrington