This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 16 Replies Latest reply: Apr 30, 2013 12:37 AM by 996913 RSS

Error while testing Customizations in Integrated Weblogic server

996913 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I did a customization to a seeded jsff and am trying to run the associated JSPX file from Jdev. But I am getting the below error when I try to run the associated JSPX file from Jdev.

[12:34:37 AM] Deploying Application...
<Apr 24, 2013 12:34:38 AM IST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149265> <Failure occurred in the execution of deployment request with ID '1366743877242' for task '1'. Error is: 'weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. Unresolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: oracle.appstrace.model, exact-match: false].'
*weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. Unresolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: oracle.appstrace.model, exact-match: false].*
     at weblogic.application.internal.flow.CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.prepare(CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.java:26)
     at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:613)
     at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)
     at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:184)
     at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.prepare(EarDeployment.java:58)
     Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
>
<Apr 24, 2013 12:34:38 AM IST> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149004> <Failures were detected while initiating deploy task for application 'j2ee-app [Version=V2.0]'.>
<Apr 24, 2013 12:34:38 AM IST> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149078> <Stack trace for message 149004
weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. Unresolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: oracle.appstrace.model, exact-match: false].
     at weblogic.application.internal.flow.CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.prepare(CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.java:26)
     at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:613)
     at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)
     at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:184)
     at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.prepare(EarDeployment.java:58)
>
[12:34:38 AM] #### Deployment incomplete. ####
[12:34:38 AM] Remote deployment failed (oracle.jdevimpl.deploy.common.Jsr88RemoteDeployer)
#### Cannot run application due to error deploying to IntegratedWebLogicServer.
[Application  stopped and undeployed from Server Instance IntegratedWebLogicServer]

Please help.

Thanks,
  • 1. Re: Error while testing Customizations in Integrated Weblogic server
    Oliver Steinmeier Explorer
    I don't think I have seen that error before. I know, though, that there is an appstrace-related packaging issue with the standalone WLS in Release 4, so this might be similar/related. The basic issue seems to be that your application expects appstrace to be deployed, but it isn't.

Can you let is know what version of Fusion Apps you are using and what ear file in particular it is that you're using in the customization.

Thanks,
    Oliver

Fusion Apps Developer Relations
    https://blogs.oracle.com/fadevrel
  • 2. Re: Error while testing Customizations in Integrated Weblogic server
    996913 Newbie
    Thanks Oliver for the response.

My Fusion Apps version is Release 5. And the EAR file that I used to customize is EarHcmBenefits.ear.
    After the customization, below are the steps that I took to deploy/test the changes in Integrated weblogic server.

1. In the 'Run--> MDS' page of Application properties wizard, set the MAR profile(auto generated by the Jdeveloper for my application)
    2. Deployed 'oracle.apps.common.resource.ear' as a library in the Integrated weblogic server
    3. Selected the JSPX file from the 'Customizable Archive'. Right click and Run.

Please let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks,
  • 3. Re: Error while testing Customizations in Integrated Weblogic server
    Jani Rautiainen Journeyer
    I have not seen this issue on integrated or on standalone release 5. Can you confirm:
    <li>MW_HOME/oracle_common/modules/oracle.appstrace_11.1.1 --> does this exist and what does it contain
    <li>MW_HOME/oracle_common/common/templates/applications/oracle.appstrace_template.jar --> does this exist
    <li>MW_HOME/jdeveloper/common/templates/applications/oracle.applcore.adrs_11.1.1_template.jar --> does this exist
    <li>What does the template-info.xml contained in the oracle.applcore.adrs_11.1.1_template.jar have between the "<dependency>" tags ?

Assuming the dependencies do not contain
    >
    <requires name="Oracle AppsTrace logging for ADF Fusion Applications" colocated="true"/>
    >

you would need to manually install:
    >
    MW_HOME/oracle_common/modules/oracle.appstrace_11.1.1/oracle.appstrace.model.ear
    MW_HOME//oracle_common/modules/oracle.appstrace_11.1.1/oracle.appstrace.webapp.war
    >
    To manually install:
    1. Start the integrated WLS
    2. Navigate to Deployments and choose to install
    3. Install both files as shared libraries, use names "oracle.appstrace.model" and "oracle.appstrace.webapp"

--
    Jani Rautiainen
    Fusion Applications Developer Relations
    https://blogs.oracle.com/fadevrel/
  • 4. Re: Error while testing Customizations in Integrated Weblogic server
    996913 Newbie
    Here are my comments: -

<li>MW_HOME/oracle_common/modules/oracle.appstrace_11.1.1 --> does this exist and what does it contain
    MW_HOME/oracle_common/modules/oracle.appstrace_11.1.1 exists and it contains the following: -
    appstrace.jar
    oracle.appstrace.model.ear
    oracle.appstrace.webapp.war

<li>MW_HOME/oracle_common/common/templates/applications/oracle.appstrace_template.jar --> does this exist
    Yes

<li>MW_HOME/jdeveloper/common/templates/applications/oracle.applcore.adrs_11.1.1_template.jar --> does this exist
    Yes

<li>What does the template-info.xml contained in the oracle.applcore.adrs_11.1.1_template.jar have between the "<dependency>" tags ?
    <requires name="Oracle WebCenter Custom Portal Data Sources" colocated="true"/>
    <requires name="Oracle Application Core (CommonDSTgt)" colocated="true"/>

Since template-info.xml does not have the dependency that you mentioned, I will go ahead and deploy the suggested files as shared libraries.

Thanks,
  • 5. Re: Error while testing Customizations in Integrated Weblogic server
    996913 Newbie
    Hi Jani,

I added the libraries and the above error did not occur. However I came across "Unmarshaller" error, which I fixed by following the thread, Unmarshaller failed exception when running HcmCompWorkbenchWorkArea.jspx
    Now I see a different error when I try to run the page. Can you please check.

[02:42:09 PM] Deploying Application...
    <Apr 24, 2013 2:42:09 PM IST> <Warning> <Munger> <BEA-2156203> <A version attribute was not found in element application in the deployment descriptor in C:\Jdev\jdevhome\jdev\system11.1.1.6.39.63.37\DefaultDomain\servers\DefaultServer\tmp\_WL_user\oracle.applcp.model\f7pg9o/META-INF/application.xml. A version attribute is required, but this version of the Weblogic Server will assume that the JEE5 is used. Future versions of the Weblogic Server will reject descriptors that do not specify the JEE version.>
    <Apr 24, 2013 2:42:54 PM IST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101371> <*There was a failure when processing annotations for application C:\Jdev\jdevhome\jdev\system11.1.1.6.39.63.37\o.j2ee\drs\BenefitsWebApp.war. Please make sure that the annotations are valid. The error is oracle.apps.tablet.server.RESTfulAPIServlet>* <Apr 24, 2013 2:42:54 PM IST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149265> <Failure occurred in the execution of deployment request with ID '1366794729315' for task '0'. Error is: 'weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: 'hcmBenefits''
    weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: 'hcmBenefits'
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.prepare(WebAppModule.java:393)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.prepare(ScopedModuleDriver.java:176)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:199)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:517)
    Caused By: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.apps.tablet.server.RESTfulAPIServlet     at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(GenericClassLoader.java:297)
         at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findClass(GenericClassLoader.java:270)
         at weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.findClass(ChangeAwareClassLoader.java:64)
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    >
    <Apr 24, 2013 2:42:54 PM IST> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149004> <Failures were detected while initiating deploy task for application 'j2ee-app [Version=V2.0]'.>
    <Apr 24, 2013 2:42:54 PM IST> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149078> <Stack trace for message 149004
    weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: 'hcmBenefits'
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.prepare(WebAppModule.java:393)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.prepare(ScopedModuleDriver.java:176)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:199)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:517)
    Caused By: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.apps.tablet.server.RESTfulAPIServlet
         at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(GenericClassLoader.java:297)
         at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findClass(GenericClassLoader.java:270)
         at weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.findClass(ChangeAwareClassLoader.java:64)
    >
    [02:42:54 PM] #### Deployment incomplete. ####
    [02:42:54 PM] Remote deployment failed (oracle.jdevimpl.deploy.common.Jsr88RemoteDeployer)
    [Application  stopped and undeployed from Server Instance IntegratedWebLogicServer]
  • 6. Re: Error while testing Customizations in Integrated Weblogic server
    To debug can you go to "Web Content->WEB-INF->web.xml" and comment out the servlet and the references to it. Do note that you may get the same exception for other servlets, comment out each.
    --
    Jani Rautiainen
  • 7. Re: Error while testing Customizations in Integrated Weblogic server
    996913 Newbie
    Hi Jani,

I commented the references of 'RESTfulAPIServlet' in web.xml and tried running the page again. But I am getting the below error. I checked and figured that there are no references of 'AppsTraceSession' in web.xml

[05:40:53 PM] Deploying Application...
    <Apr 24, 2013 5:40:54 PM IST> <Warning> <Munger> <BEA-2156203> <A version attribute was not found in element application in the deployment descriptor in C:\Jdev\jdevhome\jdev\system11.1.1.6.39.63.37\DefaultDomain\servers\DefaultServer\tmp\_WL_user\oracle.applcp.model\f7pg9o/META-INF/application.xml. A version attribute is required, but this version of the Weblogic Server will assume that the JEE5 is used. Future versions of the Weblogic Server will reject descriptors that do not specify the JEE version.>
    <Apr 24, 2013 5:41:37 PM IST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149265> <Failure occurred in the execution of deployment request with ID '1366805453839' for task '0'. Error is: 'java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.apps.appstrace.core.data.AppsTraceSession'
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.apps.appstrace.core.data.AppsTraceSession     at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(GenericClassLoader.java:297)
    Caused By: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.apps.appstrace.core.data.AppsTraceSession
         at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(GenericClassLoader.java:297)
    >
    <Apr 24, 2013 5:41:37 PM IST> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149004> <Failures were detected while initiating deploy task for application 'j2ee-app [Version=V2.0]'.>
    <Apr 24, 2013 5:41:37 PM IST> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149078> <Stack trace for message 149004
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.apps.appstrace.core.data.AppsTraceSession
    Caused By: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.apps.appstrace.core.data.AppsTraceSession
    >
    [05:41:38 PM] #### Deployment incomplete. ####
    [05:41:38 PM] Remote deployment failed (oracle.jdevimpl.deploy.common.Jsr88RemoteDeployer)
  • 8. Re: Error while testing Customizations in Integrated Weblogic server
    Another exception that I have not seen before.. Can you confirm your JDeveloper and EAR version ?
    Searched through internal systems and the only reference I found was where the Appstrace.jar was not included on the system classpath. It should be added to the system classpath when the appstrace template is applied however since we manually applied the applications directly instead of the template seems it is not included. I am not sure if its enough to add it to your project, you might need to add it to the classpath in "setDomainEnv.cmd" script under the DefaultDomain. At the end add something like
    >
    set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;MW_HOME\oracle_common\modules\oracle.appstrace_11.1.1\appstrace.jar
    >
    note if you are using Linux change the syntax as needed
    --
    Jani Rautiainen
  • 9. Re: Error while testing Customizations in Integrated Weblogic server
    996913 Newbie
    Hi,

My Jdev version is 11.1.1.6.3(Fusion Apps Version:11.1.5). Please let me know what do you mean by EAR version.
    I added the CLASSPATH as you said and ran the page again. But got the following error.

[01:05:22 AM] Deploying Application...
    <Apr 25, 2013 1:05:23 AM IST> <Warning> <Munger> <BEA-2156203> <A version attribute was not found in element application in the deployment descriptor in C:\Jdev\jdevhome\jdev\system11.1.1.6.39.63.37\DefaultDomain\servers\DefaultServer\tmp\_WL_user\oracle.applcp.model\f7pg9o/META-INF/application.xml. A version attribute is required, but this version of the Weblogic Server will assume that the JEE5 is used. Future versions of the Weblogic Server will reject descriptors that do not specify the JEE version.>
    <Apr 25, 2013 1:07:00 AM IST> <Warning> <WorkManager> <BEA-002919> <Unable to find a WorkManager with name wm/WorkManager. Dispatch policy wm/WorkManager will map to the default WorkManager for the application j2ee-app#V2.0>
    <Apr 25, 2013 1:07:00 AM IST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149265> <Failure occurred in the execution of deployment request with ID '1366832122838' for task '0'. Error is: 'weblogic.application.ModuleException: Could not setup environment'
    weblogic.application.ModuleException: Could not setup environment
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.activateContexts(WebAppModule.java:1495)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.activate(WebAppModule.java:438)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$2.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:375)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.activate(ModuleStateDriver.java:95)
    Caused By: weblogic.deployment.EnvironmentException: [J2EE:160200]Error resolving ejb-ref 'ess/runtime' from module 'hcmBenefits' of application 'j2ee-app#V2.0'. The ejb-ref does not have an ejb-link and the JNDI name of the target bean has not been specified. Attempts to automatically link the ejb-ref to its target bean failed because no EJBs in the application were found to implement the 'oracle.as.scheduler.RuntimeServiceRemote' interface. Please link or map this ejb-ref to its target EJB and ensure the interfaces declared in the ejb-ref are correct.
         at weblogic.deployment.BaseEnvironmentBuilder.autowireEJBRef(BaseEnvironmentBuilder.java:427)
         at weblogic.deployment.EnvironmentBuilder.addEJBReferences(EnvironmentBuilder.java:513)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.CompEnv.activate(CompEnv.java:157)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.activate(WebAppServletContext.java:3144)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.activateContexts(WebAppModule.java:1493)
    >
    <Apr 25, 2013 1:07:00 AM IST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149202> <Encountered an exception while attempting to commit the 1 task for the application 'j2ee-app [Version=V2.0]'.>
    <Apr 25, 2013 1:07:00 AM IST> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149004> <Failures were detected while initiating deploy task for application 'j2ee-app [Version=V2.0]'.>
    <Apr 25, 2013 1:07:00 AM IST> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149078> <Stack trace for message 149004
    weblogic.application.ModuleException: Could not setup environment
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.activateContexts(WebAppModule.java:1495)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.activate(WebAppModule.java:438)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$2.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:375)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.activate(ModuleStateDriver.java:95)
    Caused By: weblogic.deployment.EnvironmentException: [J2EE:160200]Error resolving ejb-ref 'ess/runtime' from module 'hcmBenefits' of application 'j2ee-app#V2.0'. The ejb-ref does not have an ejb-link and the JNDI name of the target bean has not been specified. Attempts to automatically link the ejb-ref to its target bean failed because no EJBs in the application were found to implement the 'oracle.as.scheduler.RuntimeServiceRemote' interface. Please link or map this ejb-ref to its target EJB and ensure the interfaces declared in the ejb-ref are correct.
         at weblogic.deployment.BaseEnvironmentBuilder.autowireEJBRef(BaseEnvironmentBuilder.java:427)
         at weblogic.deployment.EnvironmentBuilder.addEJBReferences(EnvironmentBuilder.java:513)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.CompEnv.activate(CompEnv.java:157)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.activate(WebAppServletContext.java:3144)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.activateContexts(WebAppModule.java:1493)
    >
    [01:07:00 AM] #### Deployment incomplete. ####
    [01:07:00 AM] Remote deployment failed (oracle.jdevimpl.deploy.common.Jsr88RemoteDeployer)
  • 10. Re: Error while testing Customizations in Integrated Weblogic server
    996913 Newbie
    Hi,

Fyi, After settingup the Jdeveloper for Fusion Apps, I tested the Jdev setup successfully following the notes in the DeveloperGuide.

Thanks,
  • 11. Re: Error while testing Customizations in Integrated Weblogic server
    996913 Newbie
    Hi,

For the above error, I commented the references of oracle.as.scheduler.RuntimeServiceRemote and oracle.as.scheduler.MetadataServiceRemote(I got an error for this EJB also) in web.xml.
    When I tried to run the page then, the deployment got completed and the browser is opened for the page, but got the below exception when the page is loaded.

java.lang.ClassCastException: oracle.jbo.mom.DefinitionContextAgeable cannot be cast to oracle.jbo.mom.DefinitionContext     at oracle.jbo.mom.DefinitionManager.getCurrentDefinitionContext(DefinitionManager.java:2815)
         at oracle.jbo.mom.DefinitionManager.initProject(DefinitionManager.java:1845)
         at oracle.jbo.mom.DefinitionManager.initSubExtendsPropForProject(DefinitionManager.java:1771)
         at oracle.jbo.mom.DefinitionManager.initManager(DefinitionManager.java:309)
         at oracle.jbo.uicli.mom.JUMetaObjectManager.initManager(JUMetaObjectManager.java:1214)
         at oracle.jbo.uicli.mom.JUMetaObjectManager.(JUMetaObjectManager.java:90)
         at oracle.jbo.uicli.mom.JUMetaObjectManager.getJUMom(JUMetaObjectManager.java:366)
         at oracle.jbo.uicli.mom.JUMetaObjectManager.findCpx(JUMetaObjectManager.java:635)
         at oracle.jbo.uicli.mom.JUMetaObjectManager.loadCpx(JUMetaObjectManager.java:700)
         at oracle.adf.model.BindingContext.initialize(BindingContext.java:402)
         at oracle.adf.model.BindingRequestHandler.beginRequest(BindingRequestHandler.java:235)
         at oracle.adf.model.servlet.ADFBindingFilter.doFilter(ADFBindingFilter.java:203)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56)
         at oracle.adf.view.page.editor.webapp.WebCenterComposerFilter.doFilter(WebCenterComposerFilter.java:117)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.rich.RegistrationFilter.doFilter(RegistrationFilter.java:128)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl$FilterListChain.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:446)
         at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.activedata.AdsFilter.doFilter(AdsFilter.java:60)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl$FilterListChain.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:446)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._doFilterImpl(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:271)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:177)
         at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter.doFilter(TrinidadFilter.java:92)
         at oracle.apps.fnd.applcore.common.ApplSessionFilter.doFilter(ApplSessionFilter.java:652)
         at oracle.apps.appstrace.ui.servlet.AppsTraceRequestFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source)
         at oracle.wcps.client.PersonalizationFilter.doFilter(PersonalizationFilter.java:75)
         at oracle.webcenter.content.integration.servlets.ContentServletFilter.doFilter(ContentServletFilter.java:168)
         at oracle.adf.library.webapp.LibraryFilter.doFilter(LibraryFilter.java:179)
         at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter$1.run(JpsAbsFilter.java:119)
         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
         at oracle.security.jps.util.JpsSubject.doAsPrivileged(JpsSubject.java:315)
         at oracle.security.jps.ee.util.JpsPlatformUtil.runJaasMode(JpsPlatformUtil.java:442)
         at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter.runJaasMode(JpsAbsFilter.java:103)
         at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter.doFilter(JpsAbsFilter.java:171)
         at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsFilter.doFilter(JpsFilter.java:71)
         at oracle.dms.servlet.DMSServletFilter.doFilter(DMSServletFilter.java:164)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestEventsFilter.doFilter(RequestEventsFilter.java:27)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.wrapRun(WebAppServletContext.java:3715)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3681)
         at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
         at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2277)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2183)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1454)
         at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)
         at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)
  • 12. Re: Error while testing Customizations in Integrated Weblogic server
    For the version of the EAR, or rather Fusion Applications, navigate to the page to be customizes in the production environment where the EAR was obtained from and select "Help->About Application" you should see version number.
    For the ClassCastException does the problem UI contain a portlet ?

--
    Jani Rautiainen
  • 13. Re: Error while testing Customizations in Integrated Weblogic server
    996913 Newbie
    Hi Jani,

The page fragment that I customized is 'BenefitsServiceCenter.jsff' and associated UI is "ElectionsUIShell.jspx".
    I can see the taskflow, 'ElectionsSingleContextFlow' is added as a region to the UI.

<af:region value="#{bindings.ElectionsSingleContextFlow1.regionModel}" id="r1"/>

Thanks,
  • 14. Re: Error while testing Customizations in Integrated Weblogic server
    996913 Newbie
    Can you please provide any solution?

Thank You.
1 2 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points