1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 30, 2013 3:16 AM by Vijaya Moderator -Oracle RSS

using JMX remote client to list all webapplications deployed on server

How do I use my JMX remote client to list all of my web applications that are deployed on my weblogic server? I see the ApplicationRuntimeMBean but I can't figure out to use it. When I printout
      getAttribute($rs,"ApplicationRuntimes") I just get [Ljavax.management.ObjectName;@1d908bb but not my web applications. I went one step further and tried the attribute "ApplicationName" but that doesn't appear to work. Here it the javadoc->http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11035_01/wls100/javadocs_mhome/weblogic/management/runtime/ApplicationRuntimeMBean.html                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
        • 1. Re: using JMX remote client to list all webapplications deployed on server
          Vijaya Moderator -Oracle
          There exists a WLST command to list the deployed applications.

Command Name : listApplications

Description

Lists all applications that are currently deployed in the domain.

In the event of an error, the command returns a WLSTException.

Syntax

listApplications()

Example

The following example lists all the applications currently deployed in mydomain.

wls:/mydomain/serverConfig> listApplications()

SamplesSearchWebApp
          asyncServletEar
          jspSimpleTagEar
          ejb30
          webservicesJwsSimpleEar

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14499370/get-list-of-all-applications-deployed-on-a-weblogic-server

Thanks,
          Vijaya