This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 26, 2013 3:23 AM by User455112-OC RSS

VONDMED Account Relationship - error on both query and insert/update or ins

User455112-OC Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I need to be able to create account relationships via CRMOD web services.

I have an existing integration program that creates/updates accounts, contacts and account team

However, when I try to query or insert/update, or even InsertChild using ListOfRelatedAccount I get the following error:

Method 'Execute' of business component 'VONDMED Account Relationship' (integration component 'Account_Related Account') returned the following error:
"Operation Failed: Read. Record Type: |Account~Singular| Relationship. Access Level: No Access (SBL-DAT-00553)"(SBL-EAI-04376)

Now I have checked my account, which is the administrator account and I do have full access to the related accounts etc

I can manually through the CRMOD website add the related account fine, but I just cannot via the webservice v1 account.wsdl

And I am using the same user account that allowed me to manually create the relationship via the website, which isn't allowing me in the webservice call

Dim newQryInsert As New CRM_WS_Account.AccountWS_AccountInsertChild_Input
newQryInsert.ListOfAccount = New CRM_WS_Account.Account1(1) {}
newQryInsert.ListOfAccount(0) = New CRM_WS_Account.Account1
newQryInsert.ListOfAccount(0).ExternalSystemId = "myexternalid"

newQryInsert.ListOfAccount(0).ListOfRelatedAccount = New CRM_WS_Account.RelatedAccount(1) {}
newQryInsert.ListOfAccount(0).ListOfRelatedAccount(0) = New CRM_WS_Account.RelatedAccount
newQryInsert.ListOfAccount(0).ListOfRelatedAccount(0).Comments = "test message"
newQryInsert.ListOfAccount(0).ListOfRelatedAccount(0).CreatedDate = ""
newQryInsert.ListOfAccount(0).ListOfRelatedAccount(0).RelatedAccountExternalId = "relatedexternalid"
newQryInsert.ListOfAccount(0).ListOfRelatedAccount(0).RelationshipRole = "Reseller"
newQryInsert.ListOfAccount(0).ListOfRelatedAccount(0).ReverseRelationshipRole = "Customer"
newQryInsert.ListOfAccount(0).ListOfRelatedAccount(0).StartDate = "25/04/2013 08:00:00"

Yet if I perform a query on ListOfPartner I can retrieve the results, but if I then change the insert/update to have ListOfPartner instead of ListOfRelated it also returns the same error message - likewise if I try to insert child when the child record does not exist.

Can anybody help?
  • 1. Re: VONDMED Account Relationship - error on both query and insert/update or ins
    User455112-OC Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    figured it out after a lot of try and re-try attempts

so rather than using ListOfRelationship, instead use the ListOfPartner - works a treat:

qryInsertUpdate.ListOfAccount(0).ListOfPartner(0).Comments = "System Generated Relationship"
    qryInsertUpdate.ListOfAccount(0).ListOfPartner(0).StartDate = "04/25/2013 08:00:00"
    qryInsertUpdate.ListOfAccount(0).ListOfPartner(0).PartnerExternalSystemId = "ext ref"
    qryInsertUpdate.ListOfAccount(0).ListOfPartner(0).RelationshipRole = "Reseller"
    qryInsertUpdate.ListOfAccount(0).ListOfPartner(0).ReverseRelationshipRole = "Customer"

And this works on the InsertOrUpdate method

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points