I have implemented a new keystore with the private key and certificates, intermediate and root, using the keytool command and still i get a browser reporting an issue with the site certificate.
I have tried adding the certificates (site, intermediate, root) in all manner of combinations, and added them to the cacerts too, and still obtaining the same problem.
When i tried to add to the specified keystore for jboss where i had previously added to cacerts, it stated that the root was already in the system-wide keystore.
So are there multiple issues :
1. Password for private key must be the same as the keystore ?
2. The java system checks cacerts first before the defined keystore ?
3. Is there a specific order required for adding certificates ?
4. Should certificates be added to cacerts for intermediate and root, and only site certificate in jboss defined keystore ?
5. I received divide by zero error when adding the private key since it has no password, hence can only private keys with password be used for java keystores ?