6 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2013 7:37 AM by A.T RSS

Error when opening .FMB in oracle10g

A.T
      Hi Guru,

I Have newly Installed Oracle Developer Suit 10g , And I have copied all the .pll file from my application server “AU_TOP/US/resource” to my local “C:\DevSuiteHome_1\forms\Form 60” when I try to open the .fmb file from my local I getting an Error please advice me how can solve this issue ?
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library APPCORE. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library GLOBE. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library JE. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library FNDSQF. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library JA. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library JL. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library VERT. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library GHR. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library PQH_GEN. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library PSAC. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library IGILUTIL. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library GMS. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library APPCORE2. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library FV. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library OPM. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library CUSTOM. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library APPDAYPK. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library APPFLDR. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library PSB. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library PSA. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library HRKPI. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library IGILUTIL2. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library IGI_CBC. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library IGI_CC. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library IGI_CIS. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library IGI_DOS. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library IGI_EXP. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library IGI_IAC. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library IGI_MHC. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library IGI_SIA. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library IGI_STP. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library MVOAUTIL. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library MVFOLDER. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library SFAPI. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library MVVIEWER. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
      I really appreciate your help

Regards
      AT
        • 1. Re: Error when opening .FMB in oracle10g
          CraigB
          These error occur because the Forms Builder can't find the resourse files you copied from the AU_TOP. You will need to edit your Windows Registry and add the "C:\DevSuiteHome_1\forms\Form 60" directory to the FORMS_PATH key. You may have problems with the space in the "Forms 60" directory, so you may need to remove the space.

Craig...
          • 2. Re: Error when opening .FMB in oracle10g
            A.T
            Hi Guru

Yes, I tryied that but I dont find FORMS_PATH
            I searched like this
            Start Run -> Regedit -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE ->Software -> Oracle
            In these I checked for FORMS_PATH but no luck

Regards
            AT
            • 3. Re: Error when opening .FMB in oracle10g
              HamidHelal
              Copy all your library to
              C:\DevSuiteHome_1\forms
              hope this helps

Hamid
              • 4. Re: Error when opening .FMB in oracle10g
                A.T
                Hi

Ya i tried by copying all my library to
                But I am getting the same error plz advice

Regards
                AT
                • 5. Re: Error when opening .FMB in oracle10g
                  CraigB
                  You should have something similar to the following in your Registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Oracle -> KEY_DevSuiteHome1. Within this key, there should be a String Value for FORMS_PATH. Keep in mind, that when using Oracle Products you typically must be logged into your computer with an account that has the Administrator privilege. If you still can't find the FORMS_PATH key, you can also use Environment Variables. Even as a restricted user, you should still be able to add a "User" environment variable. For more information take a look at: How To Manage Environment Variables in Windows XP. While this article is for Windows XP, the process is similar for Windows 7.
                  Copy all your library to
                  I don't recommend doing this. It is always best to seperate your development files from the Application home directory. What happens if you accidently delete an application file when you were trying to delete a development file or you open and edit an application file and save it? Now you're reinstalling to restore the file. This is just not a good idea IMHO!

Craig...
                  • 6. Re: Error when opening .FMB in oracle10g
                    A.T
                    Hi Guru's

Sorry for late reply, Thank a lot for all your reply's now it works fine I found the FORM_PATH

Regards
                    AT :)