1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 29, 2013 2:59 PM by EricvdS RSS

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError D:\app\Bhuvan\product\11/2/0\dbhome_1\NETWOR

Hi All,
      I have been facing a weird issue which i have been trying to fix for 2-3 days. My oracle dbconsole isn't working for more than 1 week. Post trying out whatever i could i planned to re-configure the dbconsole.

I have successfully dropped the SYSMAN user and all it's referenced views, synonyms etc. Now when i am trying to re-configure emca i get the below error:-

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: D:\app\Bhuvan\product\11/2/0\dbhome_1\NETWORK\ADMIN

I know somewhere it is taking incorrect file path at product\11/2/0\dbhome_1 and it should be product\11.2.0\dbhome_1 but i am not sure where to change the same.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks and Regards,
      Bhuvan Upadhyay
        • 1. Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError D:\app\Bhuvan\product\11/2/0\dbhome_1\NETWOR
          According to note:      Master Note for Enterprise Manager Configuration Assistant (EMCA) in Single Instance Database Environment [ID 1099271.1] it looks a (DBCONSOLE) software related issue. To get more info on this see note: Troubleshooting DBConsole EMCA Failures Due to Oracle Home Software Related Issues [ID 1107535.1]
          The DBconsole software may not have installed completely (or some item is deleted) in the Database $ORACLE_HOME or some files are corrupt.