3 Ответы Последний ответ: 30.04.2013 18:20, автор: xelsysadm

ICF Connector Bundle Exception for Active Directory

xelsysadm
      All,

I'm getting an issue related to the AD Bundle for connector server, however I have done all of the prerequisite tasks prior to invoking the bundle.

On a server running Windows 2008 R2 SP1:
      .Net Framework 3.5 Installed
      Installed Connector Server
      Extracted zip files DIRECTLY to connector_server_home, not in folder or zip.
      Set connector server key
      Update IT Resource with connector server IT Resource and added it to AD Server IT resource
      Ran PurgeCache.sh All

After doing all of these tasks, I am still getting the following error:

oracle.iam.connectors.icfcommon.exceptions.IntegrationException: Connector ConnectorKey( bundleName=ActiveDirectory.Connector bundleVersion=1.1.0.6380 connectorName=Org.IdentityConnectors.ActiveDirectory.ActiveDirectoryConnector ) not found
      at oracle.iam.connectors.icfcommon.ConnectorFactory.createConnectorFacade(ConnectorFactory.java:176)
      at oracle.iam.connectors.icfcommon.recon.AbstractReconTask.init(AbstractReconTask.java:117)
      at com.thortech.xl.scheduler.tasks.SchedulerBaseTask.execute(SchedulerBaseTask.java:382)
      at oracle.iam.scheduler.vo.TaskSupport$1.processWithoutResult(TaskSupport.java:135)
      at oracle.iam.platform.tx.OIMTransactionCallbackWithoutResult.process(OIMTransactionCallbackWithoutResult.java:9)
      at oracle.iam.platform.tx.OIMTransactionCallback.doInTransaction(OIMTransactionCallback.java:13)
      at oracle.iam.platform.tx.OIMTransactionCallback.doInTransaction(OIMTransactionCallback.java:6)
      at org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:128)
      at oracle.iam.platform.tx.OIMTransactionManager.execute(OIMTransactionManager.java:22)
      at oracle.iam.scheduler.vo.TaskSupport.executeJob(TaskSupport.java:116)
      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1587.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
      at oracle.iam.scheduler.impl.quartz.QuartzJob$TaskExecutionAction.run(QuartzJob.java:266)
      at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
      at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)
      at weblogic.security.Security.runAs(Security.java:41)
      at Thor.API.Security.LoginHandler.weblogicLoginSession.runAs(weblogicLoginSession.java:52)
      at oracle.iam.scheduler.impl.quartz.QuartzJob.execute(QuartzJob.java:75)
      at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
      at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:529)

This error occurs when running the org and group lookup recon tasks. I have the exact same connector server and bundle running on another AD server with no issues. Further, I see no errors in the connector server logs and am able to telnet to the connector server port, so connectivity does not seem to play in here either.

Let me know if anyone has any thoughts on what else I might be able to do.

Thanks,
      -D