2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 30, 2013 8:20 PM by 658019 RSS

Bursting control file

Hi all
      I wrote a bursting control file and I attached it to a data defention And I added the trigger to the rdf file
      but it is not working I need to know my mistake could you gave a look at it

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
      - <xapi:requestset xmlns:xapi="http://xmlns.oracle.com/oxp/xapi" type="bursting">
      - <xapi:request select="/concurent program short name/LIST_G_COMMENTS/LIST_G_ADD1">
      - <xapi:delivery>
      - <xapi:email id="123" server="relay" port="25" from="mail" reply-to="">
      <xapi:message id="123" to="mail@mail.mail" cc="${CC_MAIL}" attachment="true" subject="Notification ofitems PO: ${SEGMENT1}">Dear Valued Vendor, Please find the Attachment .</xapi:message>
      </xapi:email>
      </xapi:delivery>
      - <xapi:document output="template name " output-type="pdf" delivery="123">
      <xapi:template type="rtf" location="xdo://XXXX.TEMPLATE NAME .en.00/?getSource=true" filter="" />
      </xapi:document>
      </xapi:request>
      </xapi:requestset>
        • 1. Re: Bursting control file
          shreevat
          Did you check the concurrent program log file and OPP log file? It should log all debug/error messages.

Thanks
          Shree
          • 2. Re: Bursting control file
            Let us know what error you are facing. so that we can help.

please check the follwing below points
            Is your bursting program submitted after your report complete.

if it not submitted then you need to pass 100 parameters while calling fnd_request API.

If the bursting program is submitted let us know the error. so that we can help you.

and also instead of dynamic values in the busrting file just hardcode the mail id in bursting control file and test. if you receive mails then yu can make the values dynamic.
            i have observed that custom application short is name XXXX. check whether it is exact the same.

check the template registration. application is XXXX and language is English and teritory is US.