4 Replies Latest reply on May 3, 2013 9:52 PM by user482035

ICX_CAT_LATEST_BATCH_JOBS_V is invalid after upgrade from 11i to R12

user482035
      We upgraded our 11i EBS to R12 with iprocurement and purchasing. After upgrade, lot of pages are giving error and in debug files, it is showing PO_DRAFTS_PVT as invalid. When trying to compile it,

2626/8 PL/SQL: ORA-04063: view "APPS.ICX_CAT_LATEST_BATCH_JOBS_V" has
      errors

Which inturn is refering to the table icx_cat_batch_jobs which is missing. Any ideas how to resolve this issue.
        • 1. Re: ICX_CAT_LATEST_BATCH_JOBS_V is invalid after upgrade from 11i to R12
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          user482035 wrote:
          We upgraded our 11i EBS to R12 with iprocurement and purchasing. After upgrade, lot of pages are giving error and in debug files, it is showing PO_DRAFTS_PVT as invalid. When trying to compile it,

2626/8 PL/SQL: ORA-04063: view "APPS.ICX_CAT_LATEST_BATCH_JOBS_V" has
          errors

Which inturn is refering to the table icx_cat_batch_jobs which is missing. Any ideas how to resolve this issue.
          ICX_CAT_BATCH_JOBS is a synonym and both objects should be valid and available in 12.1.x

VIEW: APPS.ICX_CAT_LATEST_BATCH_JOBS_V
          http://etrm.oracle.com/pls/et1211d9/etrm_pnav.show_object?c_name=ICX_CAT_LATEST_BATCH_JOBS_V&c_owner=APPS&c_type=VIEW

SYNONYM: APPS.ICX_CAT_BATCH_JOBS
          http://etrm.oracle.com/pls/et1211d9/etrm_pnav.show_object?c_name=ICX_CAT_BATCH_JOBS&c_owner=APPS&c_type=SYNONYM

Does ICX.ICX_CAT_BATCH_JOBS_ALL table exist and is is valid? If yes, please log a SR.

http://etrm.oracle.com/pls/et1211d9/etrm_pnav.show_object?c_name=ICX_CAT_BATCH_JOBS_ALL&c_owner=ICX&c_type=TABLE

Thanks,
          Hussein
          • 2. Re: ICX_CAT_LATEST_BATCH_JOBS_V is invalid after upgrade from 11i to R12
            user482035
            Thanks a lot Husain. Your solution worked. I created the synonym and compiled the package.

Other issue I am getting is I am trying to Rebuild Catalog interMedia Index using below sqls.
            SQL> exec ICX_CAT_INTERMEDIA_INDEX_PVT.drop_index;
            SQL> exec ICX_CAT_INTERMEDIA_INDEX_PVT.create_index;

Drops work fine but create index is giving error as below.

SQL> exec ICX_CAT_INTERMEDIA_INDEX_PVT.CREATE_INDEX;
            BEGIN ICX_CAT_INTERMEDIA_INDEX_PVT.CREATE_INDEX; END;

ERROR at line 1:
            ORA-20000: Exception at ICX_CAT_INTERMEDIA_INDEX_PVT.create_index(1800):
            ORA-20000: Exception at ICX_CAT_INTERMEDIA_INDEX_PVT.create_index(1800):
            ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine
            ORA-20000: Oracle Text error:
            DRG-10504: primary key is required when using the DETAIL_DATASTORE
            ORA-06512: at "APPS.ICX_CAT_INTERMEDIA_INDEX_PVT", line 402
            ORA-06512: at line 1

any inputs.
            • 3. Re: ICX_CAT_LATEST_BATCH_JOBS_V is invalid after upgrade from 11i to R12
              Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
              Can you please backup the existing package code, then run ICXVCIIB.pls and ICXVCIIS.pls scripts as per (Oracle Text: Re-installation and Rebuilding of Applications R12 Oracle Text Indexes [ID 743720.1]) to recreate this package and see if this helps?

Thanks,
              Hussein
              • 4. Re: ICX_CAT_LATEST_BATCH_JOBS_V is invalid after upgrade from 11i to R12
                user482035
                Thanks Hussain. This solution worked.