This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 16 Replies Latest reply: May 7, 2013 9:49 AM by KnightOfBlueArmor Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Structured XMLIndex is not being used
    odie_63 Guru
    Currently Being Moderated
    KnightOfBlueArmor wrote:
    Also, I'm seeing a lot of this in the database logs. This seems to happen any time I touch that structured index; whether I alter the index to use the parameter, run a query that hits it, rebuild statistics, and so on:
    Errors in file /u01/app/oracle/diag/rdbms/bkdev/bkdev/trace/bkdev_ora_30900.trc  (incident=249418):
    ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [qmxtrtBuildFSTFromGrpDesc1], [0], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], []
    Use ADRCI or Support Workbench to package the incident.
    See Note 411.1 at My Oracle Support for error and packaging details.
    Definitely something to push to the Support.
  • 16. Re: Structured XMLIndex is not being used
    KnightOfBlueArmor Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    The good news is that your suggestion worked, and I now no longer have to create the unstructured component with the structured component, and the query uses the index.

The bad news is that I'm still seeing ORA-0600 errors in the logs even after doing that; the query I mentioned earlier completely hangs, and at some point we'll have some unstructured queries as well. The SR for the ORA-0600 is      SR 3-6985390491, but that's a subject for another thread; at least the query will choose the structured index now.

Thanks so much for your help, odie!
1 2 Previous Next