4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 3, 2013 4:46 AM by 969432 RSS

Handling Sequence of Services in Oracle Service Bus 11g

Hi there,

I am very new to Oracle Service Bus, I want to achieve the following sequence of operations in OSB, please help me or guide me how to achieve it in sequence manner.

1) Transfer .txt file from STFP server to local shared folder.
      2) Calling EJB service to process (Read the file) and insert/update in DB.
      3) Once the EJB service operation is over, transfer the file from local folder "Inbox" to local folder "archive" folder.
      4) Sent the success or failure batch job email message to administrator.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
      Raj
        • 1. Re: Handling Sequence of Services in Oracle Service Bus 11g
          Hi Raju,

Thanks.

Do you have any links related to sequential service callout ?

Thanks.

Regards,
          Raj

Edited by: 966429 on May 29, 2013 2:55 AM
          • 2. Re: Handling Sequence of Services in Oracle Service Bus 11g
            user11274260
            Raj, you could go through the following link
            http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/jumpstart-for-osb-development-page--084129.html
            • 3. Re: Handling Sequence of Services in Oracle Service Bus 11g
              Hi,

I've created the 2 Proxy services and related business services, one service is used to move the file from one location to another and another service is used to call the EJB (using JEJB transport). I am using the sequential service call to call one after another (1st Move file then Call JEJB). The following error I am getting, pls help me to resolve this issue.

<Jun 3, 2013 11:48:47 AM SGT> <Error> <OSB Kernel> *<BEA-380003> <Exception on TransportManagerImpl.sendMessageAsync: unchecked exception:, java.lang.IllegalStat*
              **eException: [JEJBTransport:387313]Colocated call is not supported by JEJB transp ort provider.*java.lang.IllegalStateException: [JEJBTransport:387313]Colocated call is not supported by JEJB transport provider.*
              at com.bea.wli.sb.transports.jejb.JEJBTransportProvider.sendMessageAsync
              (JEJBTransportProvider.java:860)
              at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
              at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
              java:39)
              at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
              sorImpl.java:25)
              at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
              Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
              >

Thanks.

Edited by: 966429 on Jun 3, 2013 2:45 AM
              • 4. Re: Handling Sequence of Services in Oracle Service Bus 11g
                Thanks for the URL. It's very useful.