0 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2013 1:17 AM by 963974 RSS

None of the dimension tables are compatible with the query request

Hi,

i am experiencing the below error while querying columns alone from employee dimension (w_employee_d) in workforce profile SA. There is only one column in my report which is employee number coming from employee dimension. when i query other information like job, region, location etc i am not getting any error. the below error appears only when querying columns from employee dimension. the content tab level for the LTS of employee dimension is set to employee detail.

View Display Error

Odbc driver returned an error (SQLExecDirectW).
      Error Details
      Error Codes: OPR4ONWY:U9IM8TAC:OI2DL65P
      State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred. [nQSError: 43113] Message returned from OBIS. [nQSError: 43119] Query Failed: [nQSError: 14077] None of the dimension tables are compatible with the query request Dim - Employee.Employee Number. (HY000)

SQL Issued: SELECT 0 s_0, "Human Resources - Workforce Profile"."Employee Attributes"."Employee Number" s_1 FROM "Human Resources - Workforce Profile" FETCH FIRST 65001 ROWS ONLY.

couldn't able to know the exact reason. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Regards.