1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2013 2:29 PM by 961405 Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: Unable to login to Analytics with any user including 'Weblogic'
        Hello RM -

I changed the password of BISystemUser in Console and EM->Weblogic Domain -> Credentials -> oracle.bi.system -> system.user. Both of them were reset to same password (different from the password for the new user). I restarted the Admin and BI server but still no luck.

Am I resetting the right password?

Thanks again.
        • 16. Re: Unable to login to Analytics with any user including 'Weblogic'
          I am able to login to the LDAP server using the new user (obiee_admin). This user is given schema-level access. Is that enough credentials to access LDAP from OBIEE?
          • 17. Re: Unable to login to Analytics with any user including 'Weblogic'
            So I have my problem solved.

The principal below says CN=ADBISystemUser, this is not the user id but the user name (Fname LName). As soon as I put in the FName and LName in the principal and restarted everything, it worked !

The log had an error LDAP: error code 49. By digging more on the error I realized the error in the principal.

Host : pdc.gcbc.com
            Port : 389
            Principal : CN=ADBISystemUser, CN=Users, DC=gcbc, DC=com
            Credential : Welcome1
            Confirm Credential : Welcome1
            User Base DN : CN=Users,DC=gcbc, DC=com
            User Name Attribute : cn
            User Object Class : user
            Group Base DN : CN=Builtin, DC=gcbc, DC=com
            GUID Attribute : objectguid

Thank you everyone for all the help in the most prompt manner !!
            1 2 Previous Next