5 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2013 2:53 AM by keerthioaf RSS

how to remove responsibilty name custom oaf page

Hi,

Can any one please help me how to remove the responsibility name custom oaf page.
      i developed custom oaf page.while opening those pages responsibility name is also displyed.
      but i dont want to be displayed responsibility name in page.

Please help me how to remove name of the responsibility in oaf page.
        • 1. Re: how to remove responsibilty name custom oaf page
          keerthioaf
          Hey hi there ,

Normally the name of the responsibility is set using controller class in ProcessRequest() method , first identify your controller class
          in the process request method you will find something like

String resp_name=  pageContext.getResponsibilityName() ;

this variable resp_name would have set to some bean , just go ahead and commit the code , compile the controller class in jdev
          and run the page , notice that responsiblity which was being set will no longer appear.

Let me know if its not clear .

--Keerthi                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
          • 2. Re: how to remove responsibilty name custom oaf page
            Hi,

thank you, but i didnt use "String resp_name= pageContext.getResponsibilityName() ;" this method any where in controller class.

after deploying lpages into server in header part after the imge it displyas name of custom responsibillity.

i didnt use any code in controller class for this.
            • 3. Re: how to remove responsibilty name custom oaf page
              keerthioaf
              Hey hi there ,

I think you are trying to hide the Product branding that appears right next to the corporate image ( Oracle image ) ,

well you can do this using controller code , in processRequest of your controller add this code

Import :

import oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.beans.layout.OAPageLayoutBean;
              import oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAFormattedTextHelper;
              import oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.beans.OAFormattedTextBean;

OAFormattedTextBean bean =
              (OAFormattedTextBean)createWebBean(pageContext, FORMATTED_TEXT_BEAN,null,"product_brand");
              bean.setText(" ");

OAPageLayoutBean page = pageContext.getPageLayoutBean();
              page.setProductBranding(bean);

Once you compile and run the page notice that Product branding will no longer appear on the screen .

Try this and let me know if its not working .

--Keerthi                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
              • 4. Re: how to remove responsibilty name custom oaf page
                hi,

thank you so much..... it is working...
                • 5. Re: how to remove responsibilty name custom oaf page
                  keerthioaf
                  Glad to know , thanks for the update .

--Keerthi