This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: May 9, 2013 5:08 AM by Srini VEERAVALLI RSS

BI Apps - Financial Analytics (DB connection DAC and Informatica Designer)

956835 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi all,

With correct Physical data sources configured in DAC including production JDE database (Oracle) and Datawarehouse, the ETL process can be finished in DAC without error. However, the datawarehouse tables do not contain any records after the ETL.

Thus I open the Informatica Client - Workflow Designer, and go to menu Connections -> Relational. I found that the user name supplied for JDE data source is DEV user, not the production user. Is it the cause that ETL executed in DAC cannot populate records to datawarehouse tables?

Is there relationshiop between settings in DAC and Informatica Workflow Manager even though correct configuration is done in DAC?

Regards,
Sean
  • 1. Re: BI Apps - Financial Analytics (DB connection DAC and Informatica Designer)
    Srini VEERAVALLI Guru
    Currently Being Moderated
    With correct Physical data sources configured in DAC including production JDE database (Oracle) and Datawarehouse, the ETL >process can be finished in DAC without error. However, the datawarehouse tables do not contain any records after the ETL.
    I hope you checked in Production, DEV should have records by that load.
    Is there relationshiop between settings in DAC and Informatica Workflow Manager even though correct configuration is done in >DAC?
    DAC look for matching connection name not by user passed in both DAC and Informatica.

Hope you got answer, let me know for questions and update the post.

Thanks,
    http://cool-bi.com

Edited by: Srini VEERAVALLI on May 9, 2013 7:08 AM

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points