5 Replies Latest reply: May 10, 2013 12:38 AM by ARm RSS

Navigate from ADF Security Error page

ArunD.
      Hi All,

I am using JDeveloper 11.1.1.6 .For my scenario I implemented ADF security in my application .I have

login.jspx and Error.jspx.Everything working fine but if I try to navigate Error.jspx to NewUser.jspx it's not working. Normal

way it's working but in ADF security Error.jspx not able to navigate any other pages .

Thanks & Regards ,
      Arunkumar D.
        • 1. Re: Navigate from ADF Security Error page
          Patrick Harriss
          If you made it to the Error.jspx page then something went wrong with the authentication so at this point you will not be an authenticated user to the system. You would have to make sure that the NewUser.jspx page is setup in ADFSecurity as a public unauthenticated resource.
          • 2. Re: Navigate from ADF Security Error page
            Zeeshan BaiG
            ArunD.  wrote:
            Hi All,

I am using JDeveloper 11.1.1.6 .For my scenario I implemented ADF security in my application .I have

login.jspx and Error.jspx.Everything working fine but if I try to navigate Error.jspx to NewUser.jspx it's not working. Normal

way it's working but in ADF security Error.jspx not able to navigate any other pages .

Thanks & Regards ,
            Arunkumar D.
            Make sure the NewUser.jspx is un-secure page also do you have navigation control in task flow from Error to NewUser ?
            • 3. Re: Navigate from ADF Security Error page
              ArunD.
              Hi Baig,

Thanks for the Replay this is first time I am implementing ADF security So I m facing lot of issues.

I provided Navigation Control from Error.jspx to NewUser.jspx .But it's not working.Where I need to check NewUser.jspx is un-secure page or not ?I checked in

Jazan.data file here NewUser page is showing Lock icon how to remove that ...

Thanks ,
              Arun D.
              • 4. Re: Navigate from ADF Security Error page
                ARm
                Hi Arun ,

in Jazn-data.xml file in the User tab right side add the assign roles select the test-all roles after lock icon will go out.

Thanks
                Ramana
                • 5. Re: Navigate from ADF Security Error page
                  Frank Nimphius-Oracle
                  Hi,

you need to grant permission to the NewUser page. The permission should be to the anonymous role (its provided in ADF Security), which then will make this page public. As explained in various ADF Security documentations, if you enable security with ADF Security then this will lock down the application as a whole and public pages must be granted to unauthenticated users (anonymous role) for public access.

Frank