We have several rtf templates, and some with sub-templates.
In that problematic case, we produce several invoices in the same pdf.
We've noticed that command position() is relative to the number of records of a group or loop.
At the top of the XML data file, position() is relative to each invoice that will be produced in the PDF file.
For instance, in our code, 3 invoices of one page each:
- position()=1 for first invoice
- position()=2 for second invoice
- position()=3 for third invoice....
This works fine only when we've got one page per each invoice
Our problem occur when invoices have more than one page !
Is it possible to find a way that position() agrees with the number of page of one invoice?
For instance :
- position()=1 for first invoice, page 1
- position()=2 for first invoice, page 2 (==last)
- position()=1 for second invoice, page 1
- position()=2 for second invoice, page 2 (==last)
- position()=1 for third invoice, page 1....
I would like to find a way to display a specific footer on last page of each invoice.
My idea is to use position()=last() for display my specific footer ..., but actually it's wrong because of a code problem.
Please find the full example here:
https://fts.capgemini.com/pubpwd/33013093580064/Test_Break_position_page.zip link valid until 2013-05-16 23:00 UTC (public access with local password)
We really struggle to try to find a solution.
I hope that my explanation is clear, and we really appreciate the help you could provide.