4 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2013 10:24 PM by LargeDachshund RSS

consuming application module from adf library

LargeDachshund
      kind folks,
      i'm a noob to jheadstart and ADF. even so, i've been trying to implement the design patterns suggested in the JHeadstart Developer's guide, specifically creating an application containing ADF model projects and an application that consumes those model projects via ADF libraries

i've deployed one model project's application module as an adf library. it appears in the consuming application's dataControls window. i can see viewObjects. it seems to be attached to the consuming model project in the consuming application.

so, when i go to the consuming application's viewController to generate a new JHeadstart Service Definition, the wizard does not show me the application module/dataControl in the window. instead, it states "No supported dataControls in active workspace"

the new service definition wizard says this:
      DataControlHelper[120]: getAllowedDataControls: Found 1 DataControls
      JhsWizardPanel[160]: Adding field 0
      JhsWizardPanel[160]: Adding field 1
      JhsWizardPanel[160]: Adding field 2
      JhsWizardPanel[160]: Adding field 3
      PageOne[119]: selectedIndex on Model: 0
      JhsWizardPanel[95]: Error occured in enter() method of subclass:
      class java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
      Index: 0, Size: 0
      JhsWizardPanel[107]: Setting initial focus on component: FIELD0
      JhsWizard[108]: wizardCanceled: oracle.bali.ewt.wizard.WizardEvent[] on oracle.jheadstart.dt.jde.newservicewizard.ServiceWizard[,0,0,636x453,invalid,layout=java.awt.BorderLayout,alignmentX=0.0,alignmentY=0.0,border=,flags=320,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=,selected page=oracle.bali.ewt.wizard.WizardPage,pageTitle=null,label=Page One,selected]

can someone explain what i'm doing wrong? thanks,