This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
1. Order your dimensions' positions into: dense dimensions across columns, sparse dimensions in your rows.
2. Turn off Preserve Formulas setting
3. Turn off Style and Column width adjustments settings
4. Avoid retrieving unnecessary Dynamic Calc members (esp. from Sparse dim)
5. Try to retrieve in a fast network (or inside the server if possible) to check whether it was caused by the slow network
6. Optimize your outline's dimension positions and settings
Have you tried disabling compression?
Also have a look at following posts:
Big Data Form?
Slow data retrieval from essbase using Planning web
Hyperion Planning Web Forms slow