This content has been marked as final. Show 7 replies
I want to make sure about the version of OEP you are using at first. As I known, from PS6(OEP 126.96.36.199.7), you can get event passing statistic information in the Visualizer query plan only if added following configuration in server config.xml before OEP server start. The switch is for performance consideration.
Edited by: 1005710 on May 13, 2013 8:19 PM
I checked bug records before. There is a bug happened on OEP 188.8.131.52(PS5) Load 12 and the bug is fixed on OEP 184.108.40.206(PS6) build with label PCBPEL_220.127.116.11.0_GENERIC_121018.1127.0585. So Could u check the version of OEP 18.104.22.168(PS6) and OS version OEP running on? You can check the OEP version under $Middleware_HOME/ocep_11.1/SOURCE_CONTROL.MF.
I done a test on OEP 22.214.171.124(PS6) RC3/window 7 as following and the real stat info can get. Please make sure you done step 1 and step 8.
*1. Add the following configuration in the server config
file($OEPServerHome/config/config.xml) to enable the query plan statistic
information in Visualzer
2. Start the OEP server
3. Deploy Sample HelloWorld Applciation on one OCEP server
4. The CQL rule on helloworldProcessor is 'select * from
5. Click Domain>server>Applicaitons>helloworld>Stages>helloworldProcessor in
left panel in Visualizer
6. Click Query Plan in right panel
7. Select [In Messages] Stats, [Out Messages] Stats, [Execution] Stats in the
Query Plan Preference
*8. Click 'Get Stats' Button to start gathering statistic
9. The value for 'numOutMessages', 'numInMessages' and 'numExecution' can be
displayed and are non-zero in the Query Plan diagram