10 Replies Latest reply: May 22, 2013 11:08 AM by Matthew Morris RSS

Re: Exam results not updated on Oracle CertView

I have undergone IZI007 exam in prometrics centre , The results have not updated in my mail ID yet , Could any one assist me on this
        • 1. Re: Exam results not updated on Oracle CertView
          I too took an oracle test today but I got email. But the problem was that I could not see my result in certview. Did u too face the same issue?
          • 2. Re: Exam results not updated on Oracle CertView
            bigdelboy
            989127 wrote:
            I too took an oracle test today but I got email. But the problem was that I could not see my result in certview. Did u too face the same issue?
            It appears he original poster faces different challenges to yourself.

1) You would have tested at a Pearson VUE testing center. Oracle non recent acquisition products have not been delivered via prometric for over a couple of years.

2) The original poster specified his his exam code as 1ZI007 .. here is not such code currently in use but under current designation practice the nearest cover is 1z1-007.
            This would have been for the beta version of 1z0-007 which would have been in beta maybe 10 years ago.

3) Results don't actually get sent in in a "mail id"

All this leads me to assume the original poster is history.

Okay lets mbe more practical and helpful ....

... Quite often results delivery to certview get delayed at weekends. Things usually get fixed before close of business in the US on the next business day in the US. A little patience is all that is necessary.

... ( Original poster should confirm he has access to certview ).
            • 3. Re: Exam results not updated on Oracle CertView
              After I login into certview, all that I can see is some tabs on left hand side like "100% student satisfaction, certification " etc. , and on the top of these , tabs like training, certification, community. Apart from these, the rest of the page is purely blank. No tab like "my new exam result"

I am having the same test ID for my new exam also. Login credentials are also same as those used for previous exam. I got an email also that my results are available but I can't see anything in the site.

Is this common during weekends? Is anybody else facing the same issue?

I am scared whether I will be ever able to access my exam result and certificate.

How should I fix this if this doesn't get resolved by monday? I need to produce my exam results at work in about a week. For that I must quickly followup the issue.

Thanks
              • 4. Re: Exam results not updated on Oracle CertView
                I am also facing the same issue.Don't know when it will get resolve... :(
                • 5. Re: Exam results not updated on Oracle CertView
                  rukbat
                  1006754 wrote:
                  I am also facing the same issue.Don't know when it will get resolve... :(
                  No one else knows, either.
                  No one here can fix it for you. This is a Community Forum site, which means that no one from Certview reads your OTN forum posts.

You will simply have to wait, then you will need to contact Certview directly.
                  • 6. Re: Exam results not updated on Oracle CertView
                    Brandye Barrington-Oracle
                    We are currently experiencing technical issues. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for this inconvenience. We are working to get this fixed asap.

Regards,
                    Brandye Barrington
                    Certification Forum Moderator
                    • 7. Re: Exam results not updated on Oracle CertView
                      Yousuf Baig
                      I face exactly the same issue:

Finished my webcenter exam yesterday morning at Pearson Vue center.
                      Got an email saying result is now available
                      followed the email and landed up on certview page which is blank, sign-out, signed-in again, cleared cache, refreshed 10 times, called oraclle help desk, raised SR, tried online chat, emailed oracle mailing list, still waiting for my results :(

Edited by: Yousuf Baig on May 21, 2013 11:02 AM
                      • 8. Re: Exam results not updated on Oracle CertView
                        Yousuf Baig
                        Got your answer and hence taking off my comments. I equally didn't like your last sentence.

Edited by: Yousuf Baig on May 21, 2013 10:56 AM
                        • 9. Re: Exam results not updated on Oracle CertView
                          bigdelboy
                          Yousuf Baig wrote:
                          IRONY: A company which sells hundreds of technology products to entire world doesn't provide online realtime results to simple online-exams.

Why do you think we should wait for half an hour to get the results?
                          1. For some very sensible reasons exams are delivered via an independent company .... and there is opportunity for some authentication and authorization reviews in that gap. Heuristics may indicate cheating which might require an independent review. It is better to delay an grant an exam pass/certification than to revoke it.

2. Now doubt a small proportion of people who discovered they failed in the test center have abused the test center staff, or equipment, or simply broken down on premises. Better this is done off premises.

3. When the test center printed results on a printer there is no more device liable to go wrong in an unexpected way from a printer. Avoid pain.

no one else in the world will appreciate these comments .... i will return to trainspotting.

Edited by: bigdelboy on 20-May-2013 23:21
                          • 10. Re: Exam results not updated on Oracle CertView
                            Matthew Morris
                            This should be resolved: CertView Issues Resolved

If so, please close this thread. If not, respond in the thread above: