3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 3, 2013 11:32 AM by 1003133 RSS

HS.ReviewStatus

Question about Review Status, is Submitted or Published greater than equal RL2, or does the logic only goes to RL10 and other would fail ?

If HS.ReviewStatus("S#Plan")=> "Review Level 2"

or should it be

If HS.ReviewStatus("S#Plan")=> "Review Level 2" or HS.ReviewStatus("S#Plan") = "Submitted" or HS.ReviewStatus("S#Plan") = "Published"

Thanks
        • 1. Re: HS.ReviewStatus
          Jeo123
          What you're actually writing with the => statement is asking if it comes alphabetically afterwards. The HS.ReviewStatus function returns a text string. To put it another way, you may as well be asking about "Bat", "Cat", and "Dog"

"Cat" => "Bat" because it comes afterwards alphabetically. When you use the "Review Level 2" string, "Review Level 3" is => "Review Level 2" simply because when viewed as a single string, they're the same until you get to the last character, so then 3 > 2.

So, with that being said, alphabetically, the order goes like this:

"Not Started"
          "Published"
          "Review Level 1"
          "Review Level 2"
          "Review Level 3"
          "Submitted"

Since that doesn't really make sense from an HFM perspective, you should definitely use the second approach. I wouldn't use the ">" sign at all personally since it just leaves it open to risk. But for what you're doing, it doesn't actually hurt here.
          • 2. Re: HS.ReviewStatus
            Jeo, thanks for the info.

i modified the rule to include submitted/published and i get the results i wanted
            • 3. Re: HS.ReviewStatus
              THanks for the help