This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 4:08 AM by 851289 RSS

Deployment issue using BPM TaskForms-ViewController to the SOA Server

851289 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi Guyzz,

I am facing an issue in deploying View Controller project created using BPM activity -- Human Task. I am depolying to the standalone weblogic -- Soa Server.
but i am getting the below error

Error log:

Caused by: java.lang.Throwable: Substituted for missing class [EJB - 11133]Unable to bind Business Interface to the JNDI name: ProjectsManager, throw exception javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: [EJB:011224]Unable to bind the interface com.atc.projects.facade.ProjectsManager to ProjectsManager. Another EJB has already bound an interface to that name."; remaining name ''.
NestedException Message is :[EJB:011224]Unable to bind the interface com.atc.projects.facade.ProjectsManager to ProjectsManager. Another EJB has already bound an interface to that name."

and I have found like two of the projects weblogic-EJB.jar is having the same entry i.e in Project Model and OASIS Model.
I removed one entry in OASIS Model and the deployment is complete but the task is not initiating in the BPM workspace.

The duplicate entry
<weblogic-enterprise-bean>
    <ejb-name>ProjectsManager</ejb-name>
    <stateless-session-descriptor>
      <business-interface-jndi-name-map>
        <business-remote>com.atc.projects.facade.ProjectsManager</business-remote>
        <jndi-name>ProjectsManager</jndi-name>
      </business-interface-jndi-name-map>
    </stateless-session-descriptor>
    <enable-call-by-reference>true</enable-call-by-reference>
    <jndi-name>ProjectsManager</jndi-name>
    <local-jndi-name>ejb/local/ProjectsManager</local-jndi-name>
  </weblogic-enterprise-bean>
This entry is in two projects...can anyone suggest me a solution
Any help will be very useful for me.

using Jdev 11.1.1.5

Regards
Peter