1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 1, 2013 8:55 AM by Bharat_Hegde

Error Recognizing Standard VO in Jdeveloper.

user11341977
      Hi All,

I need to add tow fields at header level of a requsiition approval workflow page. I was trying to Extend a VO by getting those additional values by writing a Procedure or a function.
      While trying to extend the VO, my Jdeveloper is throwing me an error that it is unable to recognize the standard VO.

I copied all the files from the server onto my local machine.

After the error, when I am trying to extend the VO, the extended VO is not showing any attributes.

VO Name : NftAttrVO
      EP Name : NftEO

Its urgent, can anyone pls help me on this.

Thanks in Advance
      Indra

Error

oracle.jbo.dt.objects.JboException: The following object(s) referred to objects that could not be found:
      xx.oracle.apps.fnd.wf.worklist.webui.NtfAttrVO

Could not find the following referenced object(s):
      oracle.apps.fnd.wf.worklist.server.NtfEO

at oracle.jbo.dt.objects.JboException.throwException(JboException.java:81)
           at oracle.jbo.dt.objects.JboPackage.loadResolveReferencesXML(JboPackage.java:1397)
           at oracle.jbo.dt.objects.JboPackage.finishObjectsLoad(JboPackage.java:1042)
           at oracle.jbo.dt.objects.JboPackage.loadFromXMLFile(JboPackage.java:972)
           at oracle.jbo.dt.objects.JboPackage.loadFromXMLFile(JboPackage.java:951)
           at oracle.jbo.dt.objects.JboBaseObject.loadFromXMLFile(JboBaseObject.java:2615)
           at oracle.jbo.dt.objects.JboPackage.loadFromXMLFile(JboPackage.java:880)
           at oracle.jbo.dt.objects.JboPackage.checkForLoad(JboPackage.java:451)
           at oracle.jbo.dt.jdevx.ui.appnav.APNavigatorFilter.updateDir(APNavigatorFilter.java:226)
           at oracle.ide.model.ContentLevel.applyContentLevelFilters(ContentLevel.java:809)
           at oracle.ide.model.ContentLevel.addFlatDirs(ContentLevel.java:660)
           at oracle.ide.model.ContentLevelFolder.getChildrenList(ContentLevelFolder.java:72)
           at oracle.ide.model.ContentElement.getChildren(ContentElement.java:100)
           at oracle.ideimpl.explorer.ExplorerNode.getChildNodes(ExplorerNode.java:325)
           at oracle.ideimpl.explorer.BaseTreeExplorer.addChildren(BaseTreeExplorer.java:362)
           at oracle.ideimpl.explorer.BaseTreeExplorer.open(BaseTreeExplorer.java:872)
           at oracle.ide.explorer.ExplorerContext.checkExpansionState(ExplorerContext.java:237)
           at oracle.ide.explorer.ExplorerContext.checkExpansionState(ExplorerContext.java:248)
           at oracle.ide.explorer.ExplorerContext.checkExpansionState(ExplorerContext.java:248)
           at oracle.ide.explorer.ExplorerContext.restoreExpansionState(ExplorerContext.java:196)
           at oracle.ideri.navigator.DefaultNavigatorWindow$2.run(DefaultNavigatorWindow.java:1159)
           at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
           at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:461)
           at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:242)
           at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:163)
           at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:157)
           at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149)
           at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)
        • 1. Re: Error Recognizing Standard VO in Jdeveloper.
          Bharat_Hegde
          Hi,

You should have all the files related the VO NftAttrVO like all Eo xml files, and if any view links, or asscoaictions.
          Open your VO. xml file and find all the dependencies.and take all the necessary xml,and class(Convert into java) files from the server nad put in the correct directory.
          And before extending it you should be able to open the standard vo without any errors.

If it is a requisition workflow and header region. Cant you customize the workflow instead of OA Region. As this Vo(oracle.apps.fnd.wf.worklist.webui.NtfAttrVO) is used globally.
          if you change here it may change in other notification also.

Thanks
          Bharat