2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 1, 2013 6:06 PM by user13458994

PO Receipts are stuck in RCV Interface tables with Status as LC_PENDING

Hi All,
      I need urgent help in fixing the following issue in Purchasing. We are on R12 and we have LCM integration implemented with Purchasing.

Right now PO receipts are getting stuck into RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE and RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE tables with PROCESSING_STATUS_CODE as LC_PENDING and TRANSACTION_STATUS_CODE as PENDING after running the Receiving Transaction Processor (RTP).
      I understand that this means the receiving is not yet complete, and record is pending for Landed Cost integration, you must have done receipt in LCM (Landed Cost Management) enabled inventory organization.

I have also gone through the Metalink "EBS LCM : How To Diagnose Issues With Landed Cost Management In Procure To Pay Cycle[Article ID 860747.1]"; but could not make out what could be the possible fix to resolve this issue.
      And also how to process these PO receipts by running Receiving Transaction Processor.

Any help or guidance is appreciable. Need to resolve these urgently as lot of transactions are stuck and our year ending is close by.

Thanks