This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2013 10:05 PM by 1010126 RSS

I want to integrate Peoplesoft with webcenter portal. How can I do this

1010126 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I want to integrate Peoplesoft with webcenter portal. How can I do this

• 2. Re: I want to integrate Peoplesoft with webcenter portal. How can I do this
    1010126 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi Hoque

I am trying to connect Peoplesoft (Peopletool 8.53) Employee Self Service application as portlet Producer(Using WSDL URL:  http://10.134.0.225:8030/pspc/pswsdl/ps_3/EMPLOYEE )

with webCenter 11.1.1.6.0 using Jdeveloper. But I am getting below error while making connection:

oracle.portlet.client.container.PortletRemoteException: WSRP producer responded with an error (OperationFailedException).

at oracle.portlet.client.connection.wsrp.WSRPProducerInteractionHelper.getRegistrationProperties(WSRPProducerInteractionHelper.java:282)

at oracle.portlet.client.connection.wsrp.WSRPProducerInteractionHelper.getRegistrationProperties(WSRPProducerInteractionHelper.java:221)

at oracle.portlet.client.connection.wsrp.WSRPProducerInteractionV1Impl.getRegistrationProperties(WSRPProducerInteractionV1Impl.java:87)

at oracle.portlet.client.connection.wsrp.WSRPProducerConnection.getRemoteRegistrationProperties(WSRPProducerConnection.java:447)

at oracle.portlet.client.connection.wsrp.WSRPProducerConnection.getAvailableRegistrationProperties(WSRPProducerConnection.java:421)

at oracle.portlet.client.connection.wsrp.WSRPProducerConnection.getAvailableRegistrationProperties(WSRPProducerConnection.java:387)

at oracle.adfinternal.model.portlet.manager.ProducerConnectionManager.createWSRPProducerConnection(ProducerConnectionManager.java:358)

at oracle.adfdtinternal.model.portlet.wizards.registration.wsrp.WSRPProducerRegistrationWizard$4$1.doWork(WSRPProducerRegistrationWizard.java:1618)

at oracle.ide.dialogs.ProgressRunnable.run(ProgressRunnable.java:161)

at oracle.ide.dialogs.ProgressBar.run(ProgressBar.java:655)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Caused by: oracle.portlet.server.container.OperationFailedException: oracle.portlet.wsrp.v1.OperationFailedException: Failed to load the ServiceDescription from persistent store. (3001)

I had followed following steps to create Employee Self Services as producer:

55.5.2.1 Preparing the PeopleSoft Application for Remote Access

This section describes how to prepare the PeopleSoft application so that it can be consumed by Spaces or a Framework application.

To prepare the PeopleSoft application:

1.   Log into PeopleSoft as an administrator.
    2.   Select PeopleTools from the main menu.
    3.   From the People Tools main menu, expand Employee Self-Service, and then Portal.
    4.   Select Structure and Content.
    5.   Navigate to the folder containing the page that you want to consume in WebCenter Portal and click Edit to open it. 

The Content Ref Administration page displays.

6.   On the General tab, select the WSRP Producible checkbox.
    7.   Save the page.
    8.   From the main menu, select WSRP Production

The Producer Offered Portlets page displays.

9.   Verify that the page is exposed, and then expand Web Service Endpoint URL and copy the URL (the WSDL).
    10.   Open a new tab in your browser, and paste the copied URL into the Navigation Bar to access the WSDL page.
    11.   Copy the URL to the clipboard.
    12.   Continue by creating or modifying a Framework application that can access the PeopleSoft remote (WSRP) producer as described in Section 55.5.2.2, "Registering the PeopleSoft WSRP Producer in the Framework Application."

Now I am stuck. What could be the work arround

Regards

-Arvind

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points