Active Directory Group Recon

Active Directory Organization Lookup Recon

Active Directory Organization Recon

Active Directory user Target Recon

Active Directory user Trusted Recon

--------------------------------------------------------------

and when we run any one of those jobs we got and error message

1) Active Directory Organization Recon   ERORO :  

oracle.iam.connector.icfcommon.exception.integrationException: The value for the key [Group configuration lookup ] is not defined in the provide map

2) Active Directory Group Lookup Recon  or Active Directory Group Recon ERROR:

AD Error : org.identityconnectors.framework.common.exceptions.connectorException:unable to get the Directory Entry

Note: we have changed the Active Directory Structure OUs

please advise

• 1. Re: AD Scheduled JOB Error
          delhi

Check if the schedule task has this value populated or not:

• 2. Re: AD Scheduled JOB Error
            Shiry

I've Run the following scheduled job

Active Directory Organization Lookup Recon

And in the input Field Lookup name i've entered "Lookup.ActiveDirectory.OrganizationalUnits

• 3. Re: AD Scheduled JOB Error
              Shiry

I count understand the error message !

org.identityconnectors.framework.common.exceptions.connectorException:unable to get the Directory Entry

what is the meaning of   ":unable to get the Directory Entry"

• 4. Re: AD Scheduled JOB Error
                delhi

can you try connecting to AD using any LDAP Browser? See if that works.

• 5. Re: AD Scheduled JOB Error
                  delhi

Also, can you paste your IT Resource Configuration?

• 6. Re: AD Scheduled JOB Error

Here is my configuration :

configuration lookup:  Lookup.Configuration.ActiveDirectory.Trusted

Connector server name : Active Directory Connector Server

Container :  dc=xx,dc=xx,dc=xx

DirectoryAdminName: xx\oim_dev

DomainName : xx

isADLDS: no

syncDomainController : xx

syncGolobaleCatalogSever: xx

useSSL: no

Would you please let me know if i could move .net connector server to another machine what is the effect of OIM application and what is the changes i should make to move to the new connector server ??

thanks for your support

• 7. Re: AD Scheduled JOB Error
                      Ketan Solanki

Change configuration lookup in IT resource configuration as following

configuration lookup:  Lookup.Configuration.ActiveDirectory

Then run Organization Lookup recon and let me know.

• 8. Re: AD Scheduled JOB Error
                        delhi

if you move your connector server to different host, then update the Active Directory Connector Server IT Resource for the hostname and key/password (if it's different).

• 9. Re: AD Scheduled JOB Error

i forgot to send you the Error Message from Connectorserver.log file

ConnectorServer.exe Error: 0 : Org.IdentityConnectors.Framework.Common.Exceptions.ConnectorException: Bad magic number: -2139094781

at Org.IdentityConnectors.Framework.Impl.Serializer.Binary.InternalDecoder.ReadObject(ObjectDecoder decoder) in c:\ADE\aime_icf\icf\framework\dotnet\FrameworkInternal\SerializerBinary.cs:line 496

at Org.IdentityConnectors.Framework.Impl.Server.ConnectionProcessor.ProcessRequest() in c:\ADE\aime_icf\icf\framework\dotnet\FrameworkInternal\Server.cs:line 403

at Org.IdentityConnectors.Framework.Impl.Server.ConnectionProcessor.Run() in c:\ADE\aime_icf\icf\framework\dotnet\FrameworkInternal\Server.cs:line 370

ConnectorServer.exe Information: 0 : Creating new pool: ConnectorKey( bundleName=ActiveDirectory.Connector bundleVersion=1.1.0.6380 connectorName=Org.IdentityConnectors.ActiveDirectory.ActiveDirectoryConnector )

DateTime=2013-05-30T11:43:45.0053578Z

ConnectorServer.exe Error: 0 : Org.IdentityConnectors.Framework.Common.Exceptions.ConnectorException: Unable to get the Directory Entry

at Org.IdentityConnectors.ActiveDirectory.ActiveDirectoryConnector.ExecuteQuery(ObjectClass oclass, String query, ResultsHandler handler, OperationOptions options) in c:\ADE\aime_oimcp\idc\bundles\dotnet\ActiveDirectory\ActiveDirectoryConnector\ActiveDirectoryConnector.cs:line 824

at Org.IdentityConnectors.Framework.Impl.Api.Local.Operations.RawSearcherImpl`1.RawSearch(SearchOp`1 search, ObjectClass oclass, Filter filter, ResultsHandler handler, OperationOptions options) in c:\ADE\aime_icf\icf\framework\dotnet\FrameworkInternal\ApiLocalOperations.cs:line 1243

at Org.IdentityConnectors.Framework.Impl.Api.Local.Operations.RawSearcherImpl`1.RawSearch(Object search, ObjectClass oclass, Filter filter, ResultsHandler handler, OperationOptions options) in c:\ADE\aime_icf\icf\framework\dotnet\FrameworkInternal\ApiLocalOperations.cs:line 1194

at Org.IdentityConnectors.Framework.Impl.Api.Local.Operations.SearchImpl.Search(ObjectClass oclass, Filter originalFilter, ResultsHandler handler, OperationOptions options) in c:\ADE\aime_icf\icf\framework\dotnet\FrameworkInternal\ApiLocalOperations.cs:line 1156

at Org.IdentityConnectors.Framework.Impl.Api.Local.Operations.ConnectorAPIOperationRunnerProxy.Invoke(Object proxy, MethodInfo method, Object[] args) in c:\ADE\aime_icf\icf\framework\dotnet\FrameworkInternal\ApiLocalOperations.cs:line 244

at ___proxy1.Search(ObjectClass , Filter , ResultsHandler , OperationOptions )

at Org.IdentityConnectors.Framework.Impl.Server.ConnectionProcessor.ProcessOperationRequest(OperationRequest request) in c:\ADE\aime_icf\icf\framework\dotnet\FrameworkInternal\Server.cs:line 609

Thanks for your support

• 10. Re: AD Scheduled JOB Error
                            Kevin Pinsky

Did you install the dot net framework that is required?  Did you unzip the bundle directly into the main level of the connector server folder?

-Kevin

• 11. Re: AD Scheduled JOB Error
                              Shiry

Yes Kevin,

I have installed .net also I've unzip the bundle directory into ConnectorServer folder

I've Reconciled from AD before but now i cant not !!!!

Note: Only the changes we've done is "Changing the structure of Active Directory's Organizational Units " dose that cause this issue ??? 

• 12. Re: AD Scheduled JOB Error
                                delhi

are you able to run the group lookup recon successfully?

• 13. Re: AD Scheduled JOB Error
                                  Shiry

Hi Ketan,

what is the difference between (Lookup.Configuration.ActiveDirectory) and (Lookup.Configuration.ActiveDirectory.Trusted ) ??

I've changed it and I've got the same error !

• 14. Re: AD Scheduled JOB Error
                                    Shiry

no i couldn't run any scheduled job for Active directory

1 2 Previous Next