check this for OBIEE 11g RPD password reset http://shivabizint.wordpress.com/2013/04/30/how-to-reset-forgotten-obiee-11g-rpd-password/
- Open NQSConfig.INI file
- Go to Security part and find AUTHENTICATION_TYPE = BYPASS_NQS;
- Uncomment (remove #) the above statement.
- Stop the BI Server service
- Close Administration Tool, if opened. (Then only the changes are affecting to the Administration Tool)
- Open Administration Tool, then rpd which needs password reset, in offline mode
- Give any password, it accepts.
- Now go to Manage > Security.
- From here it’s the normal process how you change password.
- Save the changes to rpd
- Revert back the changes in NQSConfig.INI
- Start BI Server and open rpd with new password.
Hope it helps
Mark if it does
Please refer the below links,
OBIEE 11g RPD password Reset:
OBIEE 10g RPD password Reset:
Hope this help's
Satya Ranki Reddy