1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 24, 2013 2:49 PM by Ajay Kapur RSS

APEX 4.2 aligning issue of Stop and Start Grid Layout item

Ajay Kapur

My APEX application application is in the process of moving from 4.0 to 4.2.  I am experiencing an issue with aligning (left margin justified) of Stop and Start Grid Layout items that have a border around them.  Earlier I had an issue with the border itself not showing up in the 4.2 application.  I was able to resolve that with a workaround by adding inline code in the CSS section of the page: #P23_OFFICE_START_TBL {width:682; border:1px solid #369; margin:5px;}. This created the border which I needed, but there are 2 Stop and Start Grid Layout items that are indented and not aligning with the border of the previous line.  I have tried a number of different things but none of them have worked.  This seems like a very simple issue to fix but I am having a tough time resolving it.

I tried to put the item in question in a different grid, which corrected the indention but then I lost the border around the item.  It seems that the above CSS code does not work on the new grid.  I also tried to put attributes such as margin-left:5px; float: left; clear: left; float: left, in the CSS code but that did not work, too.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ajay K