You need to provide oracle application user name and password and any responsibility which is assigned to this user.
Whenever we login to oracle application we provide user name and password and then we see the responsibility list and then once you select any responsibility then list of functions.
To run your page with same functional security JDeveloper needs user name and password with his valid responsibility key and responsibility application short name.
Hope it is clear now.
I am still getting same error while I run the HelloWorldPG.xml even I have given valid user name,password, respnsibility key and application short name...
I ran following query to get respnsibility key and application short name....
SELECT r.responsibility_key,fa.APPLICATION_SHORT_NAME FROM fnd_user u,
fnd_user_resp_groups ur,fnd_responsibility r,fnd_application_tl a,fnd_application fa WHERE r.version = 'W'
AND ur.responsibility_id = r.responsibility_id AND u.user_id = ur.user_id AND
fa.APPLICATION_ID = a.APPLICATION_ID AND r.application_id = a.application_id AND u.user_name = upper(:user_name) ORDER by 1
Try one by one below solutions:
1. Make sure you are using correct version of Jdeveloper patch, you can find many threads in this forum that help you to find that.
2. "Go to Jdeveloper Menu Tools | Preferences | Embedded OC4J Server Preferences | Under Global | Startup: choose 'Default Local IP Address'".
3. Make sure DBC file is placed in correct directory and in project properties same has been selected.
4. Check the DB connection again and test it.
I have searched in Metalink and i checked for version but I havent got suitable answer..But I read one paragraph here that..
- Make sure it is middle tier dbc file not database tier, the file is under $FND_TOP/secure
- Turn AUTHENTICATION to OFF using following command:
%<mount point>/util/java/1.4/j2sdk1.4.2_04/jre/bin/java \
> oracle.apps.fnd.security.AdminAppServer apps/apps AUTHENTICATION OFF \
> DBC=$FND_TOP/secure/<dbc file>
- Comment out entry APPS_JDBC_URL from dbc file under JDeveloper directory.
I am sharing my .dbc file kindly check it out...
#Wed Jun 05 00:11:02 PDT 2013
At the 3rd line of dbc file I even tried with changing of GUEST to my oracle EBS login USER name welcome to password...but still not working....
You need not to change DBC file.
Refer metalink Note 416708.1 for JDeveloper version for your application version.
Also ask your DBA to get the DBC file from correct location on middle tier (it varies in 11i and r12).