1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 10, 2013 11:21 PM by VCP Functional RSS

From ATP  to CTP : changes required

VCP Functional

Hi team,

I am having queries with respect to ATP/CTP.  Can you please address the same ?

Here I am assuming that ASCP plan type is unconstrained 11 ATP enabled plan, having decentralised installation. And ATP is based on plan output.

1) For ATP, set check ATP and component ATP as 'Material only' along with ATP rule. Now while turning from ATP to CTP, I need to change these values to 'Material and resource only'. Now I want to know what will be value for this attributes..

MAKE item : Check ATP =  Material / Material & Resource ?

MAKE item : Component ATP =  Material / Material & Resource ?

BUY item : Check ATP = Material / Material & Resource ?

BUY item : Component ATP = Material / Material & Resource ?

2) While turning from ATP to CTP, do I need select 'CTP' check box on routing form in case of MAKE items ? Is it means that resource belongs to this MAKE item routing will be consider for CTP check ?

3) While turning from ATP to CTP, do I need to alter anything at BOM side ? As per my knowledge, no need to make changes as ATP check was already selected during ATP functionality

4) While turning from ATP to CTP, do I need to select CTP on 'Dept-Resource' assignment form ? If I have not selected CTP on routing form but selected it while doing resource-dept association, then will CTP consider that particular resource for CTP ?

5) Will CTP consider supplier capacity in unconstrained planned ? If yes, what is setting/ any check box/ attribue that suggest to check supplier capacity of BUY parts ?

6) Is really worth to use CTP when ASCP plan type is un-constraied as resource and supplier capacity is not honoured by planning ?