Your statement probably didn't cross the thresholds for monitoring. From spdoc.txt,
The SQL statements gathered by Statspack are those which exceed one of
six predefined threshold parameters:
- number of executions of the SQL statement (default 100)
- number of disk reads performed by the SQL statement (default 1,000)
- number of parse calls performed by the SQL statement (default 1,000)
- number of buffer gets performed by the SQL statement (default 10,000)
- size of sharable memory used by the SQL statement (default 1m)
- version count for the SQL statement (default 20)
The values of each of these threshold parameters are used when
deciding which SQL statements to collect - if a SQL statement's
resource usage exceeds any one of the above threshold values, it
is captured during the snapshot.
The SQL threshold levels used are either those stored in the table
stats$statspack_parameter, or by the thresholds specified when
the snapshot is taken.