2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 4, 2013 1:56 AM by Vijaya Moderator -Oracle RSS

Error java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

juamd

Hi

I have a simple web application using stkml running on weblogic, when I compiled it there is no problems but when I try to run it I have "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError". This error is about a class that I use to perform some actions, what can I do ?

The code of the error is :

{code}

Root cause of ServletException.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: co/com/paquetesdatos/panama/utilidades/Funciones

at jsp_servlet.__inicio._jspService(__inicio.java:148)

at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:34)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:242)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:216)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:132)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Error java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Post moved from Java Programming to Weblogic General Questions.

You are not creating a program using the Java programming language, so that original choice was not the appropriate place for your inquiry.

• 2. Re: Error java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
            Vijaya Moderator -Oracle

Your web application has a dependency on the class co/com/paquetesdatos/panama/utilidades/Funciones  and hence the issue.

To resolve the issue, check the existence of the file in your web application, if it is packaged.

Or find the dependency jar having the above missing class and add it to the classpath of the weblogic server and restart the server.

This way weblogic classloader will load the dependency classes and your web application will be able to reference that.

Hope this answers your question!!!

Thanks,

Vijaya