DAC complete run for process 'ON HRA R12.1.2 Plan for near to a year but this few days process hits failed session on
::: CAUSE :::
MESSAGE:::Error while execution : CREATE UNIQUE INDEX
Further troubleshoot, found that source table: W_WRKFC_EVT_FS appear to have 1 or 0 in column ASG_START_EVENT_IND.
1. In mplt_BC_ORA_WorkforceEventDimension, SQL query get few columns from source table W_WRKFC_EVT_FS include ASG_START_EVENT_IND
2. In mplt_SA_ORA_WorkforceEventDimension, no dependency found on ASG_START_EVENT_IND to insert into target table W_WRKFC_EVENT_TYPE_DS
3. This column not exist in target table: W_WRKFC_EVENT_TYPE_DS
Maybe, I need to know natural of column ASG_START_EVENT_IND and why having value 1 or 0 value.
Curious, why no dependency found on ASG_START_EVENT_IND to insert into target table W_WRKFC_EVENT_TYPE_DS but during mapplet mplt_BC_ORA_WorkforceEventDimension, SQL query still get column that having no dependency to insert to target table.
This is duplicate issue....check this table W_WRKFC_EVENT_TYPE_DS you can find duplicates...delete duplicates and restart your execution plane, it will work.
For this follow below process:
* Goto dac design tab>indices--- search for failure index in that list.
* You can find unique columns , using these unique columns make a query to find out duplicates.
* Delete duplicates and restart your execution plane.
Let me know if you facing anymore issues.
i don't think root cause should be from mapplet...first confirm that your source system don't have any duplicates.
If there is no duplicates in source system means root cause should be mapplet. But i am sure that there is no issues with OOTB's, may be your source system have duplicates .