1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 7, 2013 5:52 PM by Srini Chavali-Oracle RSS

issue making graphs in OBIEE 11g

SA_1

Hi All,

I have requirement to make a line-bar graph in Answers.

metrics that i have to use are Best price, commit price and Close price

so the there would be a three bar showing data for all the the three metric. And there would be a line in the graph that should start from closed price, then go to Closed price + commit Price value and finally end at the value of summation of all three i.e. Commit+ closed+ best. So it would be a 3 bar and a trend line.

To implement that I have tried using union of 3 report and calculated the sum of the required trend line in the reports. So kind of output that i get is :

Closed price     |     Commit Price     |     Best Price     |     Cumulative total.

1                              2                             3                         1                    (only closed amount)

1                              2                             3                         3                    (Closed + Commit amount)

1                              2                             3                         6                    (Closed + commit + Best amount)

so when i draw the Graph, i get the values of the bar correctly. But the value of line instead of coming as trend shows a dot on the graph with value as 1.

I am not really sure if the approach that i am taking is correct or not , so kindly request to please help me to make the trend line on the graph.

Regards,

SA