2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2013 5:01 PM by fac586 RSS

can select list have any limitation in tabular form.

pt_user1

I have created a manually tabular form in this form contain dependent cascading select list.

if i used query inside filter clause rownum then display those row only aply filtered rownum <19

but actual query output return 34 rows without rownum..

• 1. Re: can select list have any limitation in tabular form.
          Howard (... in Training)

I know of no limitations -- Oh, I suppose:number of electrons in this universe?  Unless, there's an APEX "bug," more code debugging is likely needed.  --

What happens if you remove the ALL the WHERE clause conditions?  Does the whole file display or just three rows?   If all the rows display, then the problem is in the WHERE clause.   If 3 or fewer rows display -- and you have more than three to start, then there may be a problem with how the report is set up. 

Howard

• 2. Re: can select list have any limitation in tabular form.
            fac586

Howard(...inTraining) wrote:

I know of no limitations -- Oh, I suppose:number of electrons in this universe?

There is a 32KB limit on the size of the HTML and data generated by any LOV. Breaching this will result in an ORA-06502 error.

(I doubt that this has any relevance to the OP as I don't understand the question at all. I'm just pointing out that are restrictions.)