You can not install OBIA separatly,OBIA will install only on windows.
So for installing OBIA....you have to install OBIEE,after installing OBIEE install OBIA and give below locations of OBIEE.
BI Oracle Home Location
Oracle Instance Location
Domain Home Location
After installation you can find biapps folder in oraclebi home.
In your scenari, install obia in windows and copy that biapps folder seperatly.
After copying biapps folder, uninstall OBIEE and OBIA from windows 2008 and use that machine as client machine.
because we can't open rpd in linux machine.....
Hope it helps you...
1) To Connect DAC 11g with fmw follow below process, (but i suggest you to use dac 11g with standalone mode.....)
1. DAC Client logs in using FMW authentication:
a. Gets user name and password from user (can be optionally saved on the file
b. Reads the database connection information from the encrypted cwallet.sso file
stored on the file system
c. Logs into the DAC repository.
d. Reads the DAC Server URL from the DAC repository.
e. Authenticates and gets permissions through the DAC Server in the BI domain
using the BI domain URL.
2. DAC Server reads the database connection information from the file system and
connects to the DAC repository upon startup.
3. Automation utilities read the database connection information from the file system
and connect to the DAC repository.
Note: The automation utilities are not interactive
4. DAC Server command line utilities read the DAC Server information from the file
system and send it as a Web service request, which is authenticated with proper
2) You can not install DAC 10g with OBIA 18.104.22.168.......
If you want to install DAC 10g then you have to go with OBIA 22.214.171.124....
Still if you are trying to use OBIA 126.96.36.199 with DAC 10g ...then you cant export DAC metadata to DAC10g client....
Hope it help's you..
Follow this link...you can understand both FMW and standalonemode in DAC 11g
Hope it help's you....