We are currently using Oracle SOA Suite 220.127.116.11.0 with Healthcare pack. We have the entire SOA Suite with Healthcare libraries installed in Window7 64 bit machine, with 8 GB RAM. The way we have configured is that we just have one domain "base_domain" and one AdminServer, and no managed servers are configured as of now.
Till the time there were just 2-3 users it was running ok, but the problem started when around 15-20 people started hitting the server in a Client Server mode, i.e,. they just had JDeveloper installed on their system on which they created composites and deployed it over to the server.
The upsurge of the users caused many many problems in the server, and more than 95% times, the logs straight away tells us that it is a Memory issue. Some of the most common issues I have encountered so far are as follows:
1. <Jul 2, 2013 12:46:30 PM IST> <Info> <Health> <WN7X64-DFQ71Q1> <AdminServer> <weblogic.GCMonitor> <<anonymous>> <> <249b89447200f8d1:-4ac285a6:13f9defa484:-8000-000000000000006b> <1372749390757> <BEA-310002> <3% of the total memory in the server is free>
2. java.net.SocketException: No buffer space available (maximum connections reached?): connect
3. java.sql.SQLRecoverableException: IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection
5. weblogic.application.ModuleException: [HTTP:101163]Could not load user defined listener: com.bea.console.utils.ConsoleRequestListener
6. WatchRule: (SEVERITY = 'Error') AND ((MSGID = 'WL-101020') OR (MSGID = 'WL-101017') OR (MSGID = 'WL-000802') OR (MSGID = 'BEA-101020') OR (MSGID = 'BEA-101017') OR (MSGID = 'BEA-000802'))
WatchData: DATE = Jul 2, 2013 10:22:10 AM IST SERVER = AdminServer MESSAGE = [ServletContext@26495916[app:em module:/em path:/em spec-version:2.5]] Servlet failed with Exception
oracle.adf.share.ADFShareException: Callback parsing error
Every time we rely on only solution that is to restart. We can't go about restarting the servers so frequently in the future.
Now, we will be setting up our Development environment in a few days time, and I can say this for sure that we will be seeing very heavy traffic on the servers.
I would like to know/understand following things in terms of server set up for Development.
Following components will be installed as part of preparing Development environment:
SOA Suite – Base Components
BPEL Extension for JDeveloper
Oracle Document Editor
1. Is 8 GB Ram sufficient?
2. Considering heavy traffic in future, will one weblogic server instance suffice?
3. Is there any setting/configuration through which we can resolve these memory issues?
Thanks & Regards